Chapter Twenty Five

Darius, who was Babyface to those who knew him personally and Ghost on the streets, stood in front of Junior, JP and Marcus in Junior's lounge.

He was carrying a folder that he read from as the others listened intently.

"We need locations," Junior said to him after Darius informed them of Sniper's whereabouts.

"You know I got you," Darius smirked and passed the folder to Junior.

"How'd you find them?" JP questioned as he peered at the page in Junior's hand.

"They don't call me ghost for nothing," he said, "But if you must know, they've been at my boy's place for the past two days. When I got your call, I hit him up to hear if they changed location or not," Darius sat down on a sofa chair, "When do y'all plan on paying them a visit cause they don't stay in one place for long."

"Tonight," Junior stated as he smacked the folder on the coffee table and leaned back, "Anything else for me?" He looked at Darius.

Marcus pulled the folder, "What else is there to know? We go in there with guns blazing."

Both Junior and JP stared at Marcus.

"Nigga," JP said, "You know what, I ain't got time for your dumbass," he shook his head.

Darius chuckled, "Ol' girl was in on it," he started.

"Ashley?" Junior asked.

"Yeah, she is Sean's niece, that you must know. He recruited her a few weeks back in return for her health and lifestyle," Darius spoke.

"What do you mean health?" JP asked.

All three guys were now focused on the chubby guy sitting up from his chair.

"She got HIV. Sean put her on with one of his doctors and she getting good treatment."

JP moved his attention to Junior, "Didn't she rape you?"

Junior clenched his jaw.

"Naa, she got it from André before she killed him," Darius now leaned back.

"You lie," Marcus said.

Darius didn't respond.

"Shit, she got fire in her," Marcus commented in excitement.

"And a deadly virus," JP added.

"Condoms exist, nigga!" Marcus snapped back.

"Oh hell no!" JP drew out with disgust written all over his face, "That rubbery motherfucker finna burst, then what?"

"I'll use two," Marcus shrugged.

"Cant believe y'all having this conversation," Junior commented then faced Darius, "Anything we need to know on Carter?"

"Naa, you're all caught up, plus Sniper and them will fill y'all up on the insides and shit," Darius stood up, "Good luck y'all," he said and dapped all three guys up before leaving.

"We leave in an hour!" Junior said.

"Yes! This is what I'm talking about, missions!" Marcus shouted. He was beyond excited for what was to come.

"Don't get too excited," JP side eyed him.

"Is there such a thing?" Marcus asked and pulled out his handgun, "My baby ready to cause havoc," he kissed it.

Junior shook his head whilst standing up, "Do you wanna run the plan through with him one more time?" He asked JP before going out of sight.

"I got you," he nodded then faced Marcus, "Yo, dumbass!"