Chapter Forty Nine

Amos descended the flight of steps to his house, wearing a dark navy satin gown that hung open revealing his pot belly and  briefs to match, his feet were covered with black crocs.

He was still familiarizing himself with his new found fortune and with the assistance of his one month long girlfriend, the shift was gradual.

He went towards the kitchen, his growling stomach leading the way.

The sun shone through the glass and he spotted two men working on the yard.

After the house warming party, his girlfriend, Angela found people to make it look brand new.

The floors shone as though there weren't almost 100 people shuffling on it, the glass would fool a kid into running through it believing there wasn't a barrier and the decoration ornaments that Angela had carefully picked upon their move in were replaced after they landed on the floor from that night.

He smiled to himself as he approached the small passage that led to the kitchen. Life was good.

His senses picked up on the smell of bacon and his gut made a louder noise.

"Damn, it smells good in here," he said, appearing in the kitchen.

Angela snapped her head towards Amos with that smile he loved from high school, "I'm almost done baby," she announced whilst flipping pieces of bacon in a pan from the stove.

She returned her eyes to him and they landed on his feet, "What are you wearing?" She asked with displeasure.

"I couldn't find those hairy shoes you got me," he lied as he neared her.

Angela shook her head and turned the stove off before going to  the counter in the centre, "Stop lying," she said, "I need to burn those damn things on your feet," she mumbled, placing two plates before her.

Amos chuckled then landed a hot smack on her round almost perfect bum, the short red silk gown she wore aroused him, "I think I want to have my meal first," he whispered in her ear.

Angela squealed from his touch as his hands roamed around her D cup breasts that hardened by the nipples. They sat perfectly from underneath the material.

"Amos," she warned lightly, "Let me finish," she said, throwing her head back as he nibbled on her neck.

His right hand undid the knot that held her gown together before it traveled to her shaven lady part.

"Baby," Angela whined, holding onto the edge of the counter.

Amos went straight into playing with her pearl and moans escaped her.

He finally had her, after chasing for her his whole life.

They knew each other from primary school, even though she was two years below him. They lived on the same street so they crossed paths a lot.

Amos had asked her out throughout high school to be met by the same answer.

Angela then was changing hot men like it was fashion. She wasn't interested in Amos because he wasn't her type.

His very dark skin, bald head and wide nose was not her regular pretty boy standard. What had made it worse was his bank balance, his dress sense and status.

She didn't want to put herself in a position of what she deemed as poverty but when she noted a change from his two feet to a Ferrari weeks ago, he held her attention long enough to receive a yes for the first time.

She knew she was set for life financially and with a man that had adored her since she could remember.

Angela stuck her bottom out as she felt moist, his fingers were doing things to her.