Chapter Fifty One

"I need a wheelchair at this point," Sage complained behind Junior who was unlocking the door to his place.

He chuckled, "You just came from the spa, you still complaining?" He peered back at her whilst opening the door.

"You want to carry three boys in your tummy?" She snapped with attitude.

Junior raised his hands in surrender, "My bad Ma, I'm sorry," he pulled her in to kiss her forehead.

She smacked her lips, "StIlL cOmPlAiNiNg," she mimicked Junior who just laughed, "These kids are heavy, I need the toilet again," she pushed Junior and walked into the silent house.

As she walked further in, she heard 'surprise' and many faces came into view.

Sage held her chest, "Oh my God," she shrieked feeling her pee wanting to escape.

She then ran to the toilet on that floor before an accident happened.

"Well, not the reaction I expected," Chelsea commented as everyone stood baffled by Sage's dash.

"She was just really pressed y'all, she'll be back," Junior said whilst closing the door.

Music played and everybody went towards the lounge.

Junior followed and was awed by the scene. It didn't look like his regular lounge with the decor that was mostly white with a tinge of blue and gold.

There was a chair, fit for a king upfront with wrapped boxes in all sizes besides it.

"Yo," JP shouted approaching Junior.

They dappled each other up.

"You're here too?" Junior asked him, looking at the decked out table next to them.

His stomach grumbled, making his arm reach out for tiny sausage roll.

"Yeah man, helped out even," JP said, "Marcus out back by the grill with Wes and A," he added.

"I think that's where I need to be, a nigga hungry like a motherfucker," Junior said looking back towards the door to see if Sage was out of the toilet.

She appeared with a relieved look on her face, "Almost peed on myself," she said when she reached Junior, "Hey JP."

"Baby mama," JP smiled and left before receiving a smack from Sage.

"That boy," Sage shook her head, "This is niiice," she dragged out looking around before snapping her head to Junior, "You knew about this?"

Junior smiled, "Maybe," he shrugged his shoulders.

"This is so sweet," her eyes became watery.

"Sage!" Chelsea shouted as she approached her, "Why are you crying?" Her eyebrows creased, she then glared at Junior, "What did you do?"

Junior kissed his teeth, "I'm going outside," he kissed the side of Sage's head and left.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just appreciating what you guys did here," Sage croaked out wiping under her eyes.

Chelsea cooed, "You deserve it," she rubbed Sage's back, "Now let's get you seated," she guided her friend towards the white with gold outlines sofa chair.

Brandi joined them by the couch, "Wassup mamas," she bent over to hug her.

"Heyyy," Zoe screamed, approaching Sage with Pearl.

"You guys are here too?" Sage asked with a giggle.

"We wouldn't miss this for the world," Pearl said after hugging Sage, "How are you feeling?"