Chapter Thirty

Eli came to a slow halt by the large fancy gate with the van. He peered behind and saw the gang laid low on the sides.

There were no seats, allowing Junior and them to do so.

Marcus readied his gun, along with Wes and Wade. Morris held onto his as he crouched behind Sniper's seat. Junior was right behind Eli with JP beside him.

The gates opened and a buff man approached the car as Eli drove it in.

"Two of them," Sniper whispered, alerting Junior.

"Yo Eli," the security called out in a joyous mood.

"Bush, wassup?" Eli kept a cool act.

Bush looked at Sniper then back at Eli, "Y'all in some deep shit," he said. His mood baffled everyone in the car.

"It was nice knowing y'all though," his demeanor changed and he yanked Eli's door opened to pull him out.

Sniper's door opened in a similar manner and another buff guy, who came out of nowhere pulled him out.

They were dragged up towards the house with no fight, yet the security guards made sure to get a few punches and kicks in along the way.

Junior put his head up, watching them disappear.

Marcus was about to open the door when Wes stopped him, "Not now, the Sean nigga could still be watching the cameras."

...

Sean moved from the camera room with a smug look. He had watched his guards drag the two out of their van.

He removed his suit jacket and tie as he walked up to his office. He flung it on the desk and grabbed metal rings from a shelf behind the door.

"Joe," he called out and he appeared, "Basement."

"Bossman," Joe responded and left.

Sean soon followed but started in the kitchen. He called out to the head staff which was an elder female and she bowed her head down before him.

"Please round up the staff and tell them to leave, including you," he ordered and she left after a short nod.

He exited through kitchen and met up with his guards.

"They're tied up Bossman," Bush informed him.

"Good, go check out the van," he told them and they scurried away.

He walked determinedly towards the shed, taking huge strides whilst wearing the knuckle rings.

He couldn't wait to land his first punch on the two boys that had evaded him for so long.

...

Nicole couldn't believe she was tailing Brian.

When he left the house with Henry earlier, she dressed in black jeans and a blouse to match with loafers and topped it up with a black petite hat.

She wanted more evidence even though the pictures she had were damning enough.

The Uber she called for was fortunately driven by a female who had her own story to tell about a cheating spouse. She was as keen as her passenger.

The car came to stop before a bakery.

"Don't stop too close," Nicole directed.

The driver said yes and parked two cars away. They were able to see inside of the glass windows to the shop so Nicole didn't exit the car.

She, however, readied the camera on her phone as both ladies watched Brian walk in.

After a small exchange by the counter, he stepped out with a bag and cup. He looked around briefly and Nicole ducked down.