it's not the Jedi way

After you used what you previously learned in your training to defeat off all of the droids you could, there was one droid was blasted you on the arm, loudly winching in pain as you fell to the ground.

Anakin felt the throbbing pain you had been experiencing, slicing off the droids head in less an a second, hold onto your arms for safety

"Y/n are you okay? Where did you get hurt" you panted from the intense pain as you used your other finger to point to your arm.

He turned to artoo who was already next to him "artoo get rid of the rest of the droids for me, I need to help y/n."

Artoo beeped worryingly "it's ok artoo I'll be fine" you said softly as he left.

Anakin immediately pulled your arm over his shoulder and helped you back inside the ship, informing Lucas that every droid was cleared off the gate, rushing to help you get the medical care you needed for your arm.

Master Windu slightly shook the small stack of papers "so this is all that you have left" Master Windu asked Lucas, who stood next to you as Anakin did as well, still holding onto your arm.

"Yes I re-transmitted each of the papers in the scanner machine and wrote down the information about each of the droids on a separate sheet of paper, putting each of them all in a folder."

Master Windu then looked at Anakin and you, including Obi Wan "and have the all droids been destroyed?" He asked.

Obi wan nodded "yes we rid off each and everyone of them. But it appears there might've been some issues along the way. Y/n got hit in the arm by one of the droid's blasters." Gently pulling out your arm to let Master Windu get a good look at it.

He hummed "oh I see" he said, looking directly at the long sphere the mark left.

Obi Wan went on "we found out that it's a slight bruise, it didn't rupture her bone in any way. So it can be healed in two or three days from now."

Master Windu sighed "my apologies l/n. I did not think that the mission would end this badly for you, may the Force help guide you for the next few days. You are all now dismissed."

Anakin walked you inside the medical center, dabbing on the last bit of the healing drops he put on your arm, in which it stung pretty badly.

You winched "ow that really hurts."

He chuckled, smiling up at you "don't worry" he said softly "it'll ease up the pain quicker than you'd expect" he whispered at you.

You grinned down at him, noticing how his eyes sparkled in the bright light of the room. You then heard a sudden beep from artoo as you turned around.

You got onto your knees, giving him a kiss on the head "artoo you came back!" You chuckled softly.

After a few moments of trying to talk with artoo, Anakin spoke "I saw you and Lucas just a couple of minutes before we left to Alderaan" you turned your back to taking in Anakin's sad expression.

"I saw him." He rose his eyebrows as they rested "he kissed you on the cheek. That really bugged me a lot." You got up from your knees, as Anakin was now getting on your last nerves about his frustration with you near Lucas.

You sighed, slapping your arms by the sides of your waist, shrugging at how confused you were with his unwelcoming attitude.

"Ever since Lucas was apart of the mission, you suddenly became so rude towards him. With each smirk he gives me that gives you another reason to get even more frustrated than you already were."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes at the thought of it. Approaching up to Anakin "you're acting like we're in some sort of relationship or we have a romantic bond together. If you just want to say you like me then at least show me you do—"

He immediately slammed his lips into yours, cupping your cheeks. Taking in the sweet devouring moment he could with every second he took, taking in your soft plump lips that pressed onto his as he slowly released himself. Still not wanting to let go of your touch.

You were in complete shock as you felt his heavy breathing, almost connecting his lips onto yours, feeling them slightly glued to each other by the sides as he moved back.

"I'm sorry" he apologized "I shouldn't have done that. It's not the Jedi way" and left the room, closing the door behind him.

You felt his emotions through the Force. He felt ashamed of himself, embarrassed by what he has done.

Even though you felt something for Lucas, you were beginning to understand Anakin in a different way, noticing how he had talked to you differently than how he'd usually talk to Obi Wan.

How welcomed he was for you, 'he thinks you're very pretty' you remembered a couple of hours ago 'I just might have to agree.'

It definitely flew past your mind, he did feel something for you, but you were so blinded by Lucas only noticing how he is towards you and only focusing on Anakin's negativity towards him.

But you were wondering could I be starting to have feelings for Anakin?