iv. a stopper in death

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝖄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝕭𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐃 about Malfoy's behavior, then being scolded be him for leaving the castle at nightly hours when neither Harry or Alena had been specifically told not to leave, the quartet's lives were momentarily peaceful.

     That was until that Thursday morning, Malfoy reappeared in classes. He swaggered in, putting on a brave, but false facade as he continuously moaned on about how he was to losing his arm. Alena knew her family was a bunch of drama queens, but she couldn't take the constant simpering from Pansy Parkinson.

     "Oh shut it Malfoy!" raged Ron, after overhearing Draco talk about how his father is currently setting up a hearing for Buckbeak and Hagrid. 

     "You're putting it on!" seethed Harry, clenching his potions book tightly in his hands. 

     Professor Snape walked in, interrupting Hermione and Alena's attempts of calming the boys down. They were preparing a Shrinking Solution, Malfoy set his cauldron up next to Harry and Ron, Alena and Hermione working on another. 

     "Sir," Malfoy called, "Sir I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots." 

     "Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him." Snape ordered, looking bored. 

     "There's nothing wrong with your stupid arm!" hissed Ron across the table, seizing his knife and began to chop them into varying sized lumps. 

     "Professor," drawled Malfoy. "Weasley's mutilating my roots, sir."

     Snape gave Ron an unpleasant smile, beneath his long greasy black hair. 

     "Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley." 

     "But sir-!" Ron exclaimed.

     "Now." Snape began in his most dangerous voice. Alena grimaced, Ron had just spent most the lesson shredding his roots into exactly equal peices. Ron pushed his work over to Malfoy, red in the face with rage. This routine continued for the whole period, Malfoy whining and the two boys hissing at the smug faced boy. However, Draco had mentioned that his father wasn't just looking for a hearing, but the execution of Buckbeak. Alena couldn't begin to think of Buckbeak being killed for Malfoy's unruly behavior. She couldn't wait for the Quidditch match to begin, she had hoped that if anymore dementors had chosen to show up, she would have enough energy to hold them back and protect herself and Harry.