xii. quidditch final

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝖄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝕭𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     "𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬?"

     "No. No, I'm not."

     "You could have died, or worse — !"

     "But I didn't. I'm fine, Ced. Besides, my fathers innocent, if he broke into the tower, he must have a good reason. You know that." Alena explained softly.

     "Yeah, I do. But..." Cedric sighed, burying his head in his hands. Alena scoffed and stood up from the Hufflepuff table.

     She was beginning to regret having breakfast with Cedric instead of with Luna or something. She was held back by Snape, who gave her a pleasant speech about the Wolfsbane potion.

He made Alena late to the dinner feast. Seeing as Harry was most likely with Lupin, and Ron and Hermione had dropped off the face of the wizarding world; she was stuck with her favorite dramatic Hufflepuff.

"We're talking about Sirius fucking Black, Lena!" Cedric yelled, making most of the Hufflepuffs turn to them.

"Trust me, I know who were talking about," Alena spoke lowly. "My fathers not stupid enough to break in again... just trust me on this Ced, please."

Cedric scrambled to his feet, following after his sister. "Lena. Lena! Just wait... please."

"I'm waiting."

"I see the way he looks at you,"

Alena furrowed her brows. "Harry? He has nothing to do with this."

"J-just promise me nothing will happen. I can't lose someone I care about... not again." Cedric finished quietly, walking into the empty corridors.

     Alena knew the damage of what losing Maximus did to Cedric. It was a indescribable feeling. And Cedric went to Alena for comfort, she was really all he had.

     "Fine. Fine. You won't lose me, I promise."