xxxix. nightmares come true

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE TOLD TWICE. Maybe if she would have thought about it for just a few more seconds, she would've screamed, maybe even called for help. But saving her friends? She couldn't say no.

The witch followed the professor out of the stands and down the path which led to the school. Once the two were at a safe distance—safe enough for no one to linger, at least—Moody unpocketed his wand, poking it into the small of her back.

     "Keep going, lassie," he told her, his voice more scratchy than she'd ever heard it.

     Alena secretly wished that this was all an illusion in itself, that Cedric and Harry were both fine. But it wasn't, and she realized that when Moody unlocked his classroom door, shoving her inside.

      He continued muttering to himself about "true-self" and "power", his back was facing the young witch. She took the opportunity she had and conjured up a purple energy orb in one of her hands, ready to cast it towards him.

      Although, she didn't have much fortune in that regard.

      "Now's not a good time to play with magic, Black. I can see whatever you do." he chuckled, lowly. Obviously, finding her situation of stress and anxiety amusing.

     Well over half an hour had passed by once Moody approached her again. Her eyes had turned from their kindliness copper to a merciless, enchanting lilac of the flower.

     Somehow, Moody paid no mind. Instead, he held something wrapped in a cloth and roughly shoved it in her hands. She didn't even have time to see what it was; a hook pulled though her navel and up her entire being. Finally, when the vertigo was becoming almost intolerable, she landed with a heavy thud on the ground.

     The ground was wet, fresh dew was covered on every leaf of the lawn. Alena lifted her head her heart seemed to have dropped to the floor. It was the graveyard Harry had told her about.

     Another deafening crack sounded and a second portkey arrived, this time, bearing her two friends, though both of them were beaten up and dirty.