xlii. family history

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     EVERYONE SEEMED UTTERLY TAKEN ABACK ( EXCEPT FOR THE FORMER MARAUDERS, MORGANA, LENNA, AND LILY ).

     "Your—"

     "My dear old mum, yeah," Sirius muttered bitterly. "Alena's Grandmother. I don't think she's very fond of her, are you, mon ange?" ( my angel )

     "Unfortunately not," the young sorceress responded, her eyes hinting that of sadness. "I'd thought having a granddaughter would give her a wake up call, or something."

     Sirius tisked disappointedly at the thought of his mother not even considering changing her hellish ways for her grandchild. Even through a painting, she still continued thrashing her disappointments and failures towards her children, and then just being plain rude to guests that would come, like people of The Order.

     The Marauder hugged his daughter tight, the other teens had journeyed down to the kitchens. Except Harry. He'd wandered around the second story floor, peeking his head in every other room until he had time to talk to Alena. Leaving her and her father in the hallway.

     Sirius whispered the most comforting things he could into the ears of his daughter as he clutched her tight, so tight that he was afraid he let her go, she would disappear.

     He didn't know if he was doing this right. Comforting her. Sirius himself wasn't comforted as a child, so how would he know how to do it?

     After a few more seconds of the Father-Daughter standing in the dimly illuminated hallway, they went their separate ways, knowing they would run into each other again not even five minutes later.

Alena wandered around and eventually found Harry admiring the portrait of Regulus Black that was kept. He was thankfully placed far away from his mother and fathers portraits.

"Hey," she softly called, walking towards Harry, who had his back turned.

He pivoted, his eyes scintillating happily at the ring of her voice. "Hey, are you okay?" The lighting-scared boy asked immediately, almost recoiling at how fast he said it.