xlvi. control

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ALENA'S FIRST NIGHT BACK AT HOGWARTS WAS SLEEPLESS—AGAIN, THE FEELING OF PINS AND NEEDLES CLIMBED UP HER BACK. She moved the entire night, her body uncontrollably shaking as she relived the nightmare of the Cruciatus Curse over and over. Almost like a loop of some sort.

"You look really angry," Hermione was telling Harry as Alena took her seat next to him. The brunette looked to her in surprise, her eyebrows raised. "And you—was it the nightmare, again?"

Alena hummed softly in reply.

"Nightmare?" Harry muttered, his eyes squinting with curiosity.

     "It's nothing," Alena whispered back as she ignored the look he gave her. She connected it to a look her father would give her when she would lie.

As Harry and Alena's mental conversation broke off, their two friends had continued to disperse about last night's conversations with both Lavender and Seamus, who both believed the Daily Prophet's word over their friends.

Which Alena though was quite biased, but that was her opinion. And as far as she thought, it was correct.

Harry didn't even have the energy to waste on being mad at Seamus anymore, at this point he just didn't care. And to make matters even worse, his mood was spiraling with anger and irritation as the minute went by.

     Little did either of these wizards know that their new Defense Against the Dark Arts class would just make their damn day.

THE FIRST FEW LESSONS WENT BY RATHER QUICKLY. For Alena, it was anything but unusual as she had her morning session with Dumbledore which caused her to be late for her Potions lesson with Snape ( who really could've cared less ), and her most recent class which was Divination, Professor Trelawney's subject.