xxxiii. through the loop

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     HARRY HAD BEEN FOCUSING HIS IMMERSION ON THE SUMMONING CHARM. It was his only way to even have a chance of beating this dragon. He was oddly out of place from everyone around him, it didn't matter if they were wishing him good luck or some shrewd comment. It was a state of anxiety so fortified that he wondered whether he might just lose his head when they tried to lead him out to his dragon, and just sending curses to everyone in sight.

     Time was of the aspect, whisking past in great bodies, so that one moment he seemed to be sitting down in his first lesson, and then walking into lunch, and now, he was getting ready to battle a dragon.

     He, and the rest of the champions were mentally preparing themselves for what they were about to face. Though, this preparation was ephemeral for the reason that Ludo Bagman was present, informing the champions of their sole objective.

     Collect the golden egg.

     Seemed easy enough, right. Well, it did before Harry chose his dragon from the florid velvet sack. He pulled out a miniature Hungarian Horntail, the number four around its neck.

     Thankfully for Harry, Cedric had to go first once the whistle was blown.

Soon after Cedric retrieved the golden egg, Krum and Fleur did the same and the whistle blew once again that signaled Harry to enter the enclosure.

     Alena's eyes shimmered an eloquent purple. Then, she saw Harry through a gap in the fence. The Horntail was staring at him too, it's bright yellow eyes on fixated on him. It was monstrous, black-scaled lizard, thrashing her spiked tail, leaving yard-long gouge marks on the earth.

     Harry then raised his wand, and shouted, "Accio Firebolt!"

     He waited, every fiber of his being hoping... if it hadn't worked... if it wasn't coming... he seemed to be looking around him through some sort of transparent barrier, sort of like a heat murk.