lviii. patronuses

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋, 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. Alena had not seen the Eternal Mage again since that night, her visions of Voldemort had become longer and more vivid as the nights progressed; him and his Death Eaters that had broken out of Azkaban were now planning to steal something from the Ministry of Magic, just like Harry said a few days prior, only Alena knew what this something was. It was a prophecy, one dedicated to her and one dedicated to Harry. She didn't know what the prophecy had to say about her and she really didn't want to know. Or know what would happen if Voldemort got his hands on them. Other than having the visions and not being able to sleep, her detentions were increasing, courtesy of talking back of course, her hand hurt, she hated Umbridge with everything in her. Harry was moodier than usual and would only talk about his visions unless prompted. The only good thing to come out of all this was that the couple would have their long talks in the common room which would usually result in them falling asleep together, curled up in one another.

      They talked about the Eternal Mage, their visions, the war Firenze alluded to, lessons, ways to get back at Umbridge, how similar they were to their parents, what they thought their future would turn into, and if no one died or if everything didn't go to shit, what they wanted life to be like after Hogwarts. These conversations usually end up with them falling asleep in front of the fire.

     Meanwhile, as the teachers and Hermione persisted in reminding them, the O.W.L.S were drawing ever nearer. All the fifth years were suffering from stress to some degree, but Hannah Abbott became the first to receive a calming draught from Madam Pomfrey after she burst into tears during herbology and sobbed that she was too stupid to take exams and wanted to leave school now.