lix. weasleys' wildfire whiz-bangs

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 ( 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 ) 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐲.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐨. 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅: 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄

The notices had gone up all around the school overnight, but they did not explain how every single person within the castle seemed to know that Dumbledore had overcome two Aurors, the High Inquisitor, the Minister for Magic, and his Junior Assistant to escape. No matter where Alena went within the castle, the sole topic of conversation was Dumbledore's flight, and though some of the details may have gone awry in the retelling ( Alena overheard one second-year girl assuring another that Fudge was now lying in St Mungo's with a pumpkin for a head ) it was surprising how accurate the rest of their information was. Everybody knew, for instance, that Harry, Alena, and Marietta were the only students to have witnessed the scene in Dumbledore's office and, as Marietta was now in the hospital wing, Harry and Alena found themselves besieged with requests to give a firsthand account.