xxx. we could have it all

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     AFTER GOGGLING AFTER KRUM, THE HOGWARTS STUDENTS RECROSSED THE ENTRANCE HALL, HEADING FOR THE GREAT HALL. Everyone walked towards their respective tables and sat down. The students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were glancing around the hall with glum expressions worn on their faces.

    Viktor Krum and his cohorts had settled themselves at the Slytherin table. Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle all seemed very egotistical about this.

The Durmstrang students were pulling off their heavy furs and looking up at the empyrean dusk ceiling with looks of interest; few of them were picking up the ocherous plates and goblets and examining them, apparently impressed.

Up at the staff table, Filch, the caretaker, was adding chairs. He was wearing his moldy tailcoat in honor of the occasion. He added four chairs, two on either side of Dumbledore.

When all the students had entered the Great Hall, the staff entered, filling up the top table and taking their seats. Last in line were Professor Dumbledore, Professor Karkaroff, and Madam Maxime, who had sat down on Dumbledore's left side. However, Dumbledore remained standing, a silence falling over the Great Hall.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and guests," Dumbledore greeted, beaming around at the foreign students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay will be both enjoyable and comfortable."

One of the Beauxbatons girls, still clutching a muffle around her head gave what was unmistakably a laugh.

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast," he explained. "I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!"

He sat down, and Karkaroff leaned forward at once and engaged him in conversation.

"What's that?" Ron asked, pointing at a large dish of shellfish stew that stood beside a large steak-and-kidney pudding.

"Bouillabaisse," Alena and Hermione answered in unison.

"Bless you," Ron thanked them.