xi. in my sights

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝖄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝕭𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Slytherin was nearing by the day. The team turned overly-excited when Professor McGonagall decided to return Harry and Alena their brooms, seeming they were risk-free.

     Harry's patronus practice continued on and on for weeks. Alena was said to miss his most recent practice due to helping Hagrid with his Buckbeak situation.

Remus was overly impressed by his goddaughter's progress with strengthening her patronus.

     He had a pretty valid guess on what Harry's corporeal patronus was bound to be, seeing as he remembered Lily and James' vividly.

Soulmates. They were.

He wondered if Alena and Harry would be the same.

"Now, Harry, I have to ask," Lupin expressed towards Harry. "you seem really close on producing a corporeal patronus. What memory are you using?"

It was silent for a few seconds.

Harry was keen on telling Lupin his main source of happiness. But really, it was quite obvious. Just like his father, he fell for a girl who wasn't oblivious, but was dallying.

And he loved it — loved her. Loved her as much as Icarus loved the sun. Too much. Too close. Even though those three words weren't said yet, they knew.

"Alena. Just Alena. God, she's so pretty." Harry spoke dazedly, which Lupin found amusing.

     He would remember when James would talk about Lily with that same expression worn on his face.

     Lupin smiled gently at him. "Seem great, Harry. Quite brilliant, really. Using a person as a source of happiness. I know how much she means to you... James would talk about Lily in similar ways as you do with Lena."

     All Harry could do was blush, and he knew if Alena was there, she was tease him endlessly for it.

     But he wouldn't mind.