xxxii. angel elipsis

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     HARRY JAMES POTTER.

     The boy who could never stay out of danger. The boy who had begged his parents to change his last name because of how much unwanted attention he got. He didn't think his life could get any more dangerous. At the moment Dumbledore read his name from the piece of parchment, he felt as though his entire world crumbled. It had to be a joke, right? He was like an allurement for peril, and couldn't stop it.

     Harry's emerald eyes brimmed with fear as he tramped towards Dumbledore, who handed him the piece of parchment with his name bored into it.

     Oh, how he hated this. He could hear his own heartbeat, he was petrified. And all the snide comments from his fellow wizards didn't help. It really just pissed him off more.

     He finally made it to the door where the previous champions entered, opening it, he quickly disappeared behind it.

     Finally, Dumbledore had dismissed all the students. Except for Alena Black, who once again, had to follow what he wanted.

     Following him and the rest of the professors through the door, she was somewhat ready for the reality that Harry was going to have to compete in this Tournament. Something he never asked for.

     He wanted a normal life. But those rarely ever happen in the wizarding world. And, of course, his life was anything but normal.

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎...

     ALENA HAD WOKEN UP BEFORE HERMIONE, MAYBE THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE. She lounged in the common room until one of her friends decided to wake up. This was her time to process that Harry was competing in this Tournament. A Tournament that was meant for seventeen year old wizards. Wizards that were more advanced in the Dark Arts than most of the fourth-years. And she hated it, she hated on how he got so much attention that he didn't really care for.