40- Did we just-

~Third Person POV~

"3 BY 4" Kagami yelled as she passed the ball to Nori. A few moments later Nori passed it back to Kagami who passed it off to Mika. Mika sent it flying to Y/n who passed it to Saki, ultimately giving it off to Saki who made the shot. 

"IT'S LIKE KARASUNO TRANSFORMED OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS. NEW PLAYS ARE BECOMING MORE APPARENT" 

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Coach Nishimura shouted from the bench. 

---

"KARASUNO TRYING TO SCORE AGAIN- BUT IT LOOKS LIKE DATE TECH IS GOING TO GET THERE FIRST" 

Date Tech blocked Ayame's shot and turned the ball over. They were desperate for a point. "Y/N!!" The captain looked back at her attacking midfielder. "BARREL" 

The Karasuno girls that were nearby gasped. They'd been working on a special play for when everyone was guarded. They hadn't been able to pull it off in practice, so why was Hanako attempting to do it now?

1 minute. 55 seconds. 50 seconds. "Y/N, NOW!" The ball was headed right for the Karasuno captain. She sprinted towards Date Techs number 8 and ran around her. The girl stopped dribbling to focus on Y/n, but this gave Y/n the chance she needed. 

She ran from behind and slid right in between the girl's legs, kicking the ball out from under her. "Sweet dreams," Y/n said as she jumped up and took off towards her own goal. 

Getting her foot underneath the ball the captain kicked it up in the air, jumping and rolling her body to follow through as she kicked the ball to Hanako who headed it. The ball flew back to Ayame and she took the shot. And then the clock ran out. 

"Holy-" 

The girls ran towards each other screaming as the crowd roared. They weren't crying this time. They were cheering and hugging each other. "WE ARE OFFICIALLY THE BADDEST BITCHES IN ALL OF JAPAN" 

Cameras were flashing, reporters were spouting sentences faster than anyone could comprehend, all while the crowd was chanting. 

"CROWS!...CROWS!...CROWS!..."

"L/N LOOK HERE" *Flash* "KEITARO HERE" *Flash* "DAI" *Flash* All the girls were getting their pictures taken. 

"Ahem" Y/n turned around to greet one of the refs. "Our first-place winners of the InterHigh Tournament" He handed Y/n a huge trophy and placed gold medals around each one of the player's necks.

"CAN WE GET A GROUP PHOTO?" The girls smirked as they got into place. "Wait- Y/n made all of this possible. I think she should be the center focus" Ayame said, catching everyone by surprise. "No, we-" "She's right" Himari cut in. 

Ayame and Hanako got down on one knee in the front row. In the second Mika, Nori, Himari, and Saki put their hands on their knees and bent lower so the focus was on the back row where Kira and Mariko stood on the end, with Kagami and Cho on both sides of Y/n. 

"GIVE US A POSE L/N!" "TOSS ME A BALL" Someone from the crowd threw her a football. She put it in her left hand and extended her arm straight out in front of her. The girls smiled and several flashes went off. 

As they walked off the field Kagami stopped Y/n. "Y/n let me play it!!" The fellow third-year asked her captain with bright eyes. "I-" "PLEASE" She begged. "DO IT" Kagami didn't hesitate to run faster to the bench where her speaker was sitting. 

"FINALLY!!" House of Memories by Panic at the Disco started blasting from her speaker and we all walked off the field. 

"BABY WE BUILT THIS HOUSE"

"ON MEMORIES"

"TAKE MY PICTURE NOW"

"SHAKE IT TIL YOU SEE IT" 

"AND WHEN YOUR FANTASIES BECOME YOUR LEGACY"

"PROMISE ME A PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE OF MEMORIES"

The song continued to play in the background as Y/n gave her speech. "We most definitely built this house on memories. I could not be more proud of you girls, and I'm honored to be able to call you my friends, and better yet, my family. We've all come so far this season, and it's not over yet. We are GOING to nationals and we WILL win it." 

Now it was Coach Nishimura's turn. "As Y/n said, I am beyond proud of you all. Your hard work is what got you here. I'm excited to see how much we improve before nationals. We will be training from sun up to sundown, sacrificing sleep, we're going to be working hard. You're now the number 1 team in Japan. All eyes are on you. And for our three third-years, offers are going to be rolling in. You need to start thinking about your future. Now enough tears. Get out of here and go celebrate" 

Y/n quickly showered and changed into black athletic shorts with a white tank top and a black zip-up jacket. She threw on her white sneakers and headed for the car. 

Since everyone's parents were here to support and watch the game, Y/n didn't have to take anyone home, so she got in the car and headed straight for Shinzen High.

---

~Your POV~

I arrived at the school in Tokyo around 8, maybe? I opened the gym doors and most of the teams were packing up. "I LOVE YOU" Kuroo yelled as he ran towards me. I didn't get the chance to run away before he had picked me up. "KUROO PUT ME DOWN" 

"YOU'RE GONNA DROP HER AND THEN I WON'T GET MY HUG!" "Batter up!" "NOOOOOO" I was about to say hi to Bokuto when Kuroo straight up THREW ME at the owl boy. "DROP ME NOW" Bokuto put me down and gave me a hug while I huffed like a child. 

I started to fake punch Kuroo when all of a sudden someone attacked me from behind. I let out a rather...loud, high-pitched scream. 

"Y/N-SENPAIIIIIIIII" "JESUS HINATAAAAAAAA" I heard more footsteps and saw Tanaka and Noya. "WE WON!" I got up and ran towards Tanaka. "WE SAW!" "You what?" 

I stopped yelling and my eyes trailed behind the bald second-year. I spotted Cap, Asahi, Yamaguchi, and Kōshi running in, probably following the screams.

"Y/N!" "YOSHI" I shoved Tanaka out of the way making him fall over and ran towards my best friend. "YOU WERE AMAZING!" "Those new plays were awesome!" Asahi said. 

When I looked at cap he was smiling and waiting for his hug.  I jumped into his arms and he caught me perfectly. "You smell like sweat" He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my back. 

"OOOOO wanna know a fun fact?" "What's that babe?" "Remember that last play?" The rest of the team walked over to where we were standing. And by we, I mean Daichi, Asahi, and Kōshi. 

"The one where you slid underneath the girl?" "THAT WAS SO COOL" "Here's a secret. We had tried to pull that off in practice and it never worked." "Are you saying-" "IT WAS LUCK?!" 

I smirked, "Bingo!" "Please stop being so coooool. You're gonna ruin us!" "You guys literally made it onto the news. Stop whining" "THAT WAS AWESOME TOO" 

---

Once everyone pretty much went their separate ways Cap and I were sitting outside looking at the stars. He moved quietly and sat behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. I melted into his chest as he moved my hair off my neck and shoulder. 

I gasped lightly when he kissed my neck. "You" kiss "Were" kiss "Amazing" kiss. I was crimson red, easily. My stomach was full of butterflies, while my heart was beating 1000 miles a minute. 

"Hey..." He put his chin on my shoulder and I rested my head against his. "I love you" His arms tightened around my waist and I heard him exhale. "You mean everything to me" He replied softly.

~~~