PART-35-FINALLY GETTING PERMISSION

Evening-6:30pm
Location-MALHOTRA BUNGLOW
MANIK MOM P. O. V
I was sitting on the chair near our sofa watching T.V waiting for MANIK DAD to get back home and talk to him about NANDU job issue.

After few hours........

The door bell rang and MANIK MOM's went to open the door greeted by her husband. Both smile seeing eachother both with a bring smile on face.

Then MANIK DAD open his blazer and kept his office bag on the sofa sitting beside it.  Clearly tired with all the working load at the office.

His mother *sign* seeing him like that and went towards the kitchen to bring a glass of water for him.

After getting the glass she pass it to him. He took it from her siping a little. Before keeping it back to the table infront him.  He look at her in eyes and started asking about MANIK and NANDU were abouts, MANIK MOM  took a deep breath before speaking to her husband....

Their CONVERSATION.....

MM stands for MANIK MOM
And for DAD its MD guys.....

Don't get confuse with the term......

MM- Today I talk to both of them. After they get back home together earlier. I want you to consider our NANDU regarding keeping her job. Our son don't have any problem with it. He totally support her. So, please don't stay mad at our daughter and let her live her life with her own choices. Even though she is our daughter in law and we have a reputation to maintain in our society.

MD-But you never did any job after our marriage . You know right that . So, what had happen to your choice now. Said* looking a bit angry *.

MM- look I know what I did ????
But I don't want our daughter to go through the same thing like me !!!
It was all a compromise because of your mother. I also wanted to work. But never got the chance to tell my wishes after our marriage. And I know you won't agree with my choice. But that time is gone now. After your mom died. We become more close . You can't deny it. Even not me. * a sad smile* playing on her face speaking about it after long years.

MD- Please don't start crying. I don't like seeing your tears. Becoming a bit soft looking at her now. Fine I give you my consent about our daughter. I don't have any problem with her working at that orphanage. But I have a condition. She need to shift here with us.

MM- finally am so happy. Saying this she hug her husband. Who smile looking at his cute wife.  I will tell them to do all the arrangement. so, that she can shift here and stay with us.

End of CONVERSATION.....

Both break the hug, then MANIK DAD kissed his wife forehead a small smile playing on his lips.

Here is the next part......

Sorry for NO MANAN SCENE  TODAY....

Few words for MANIK DAD ???

Few words for MANIK MOM ???

Few words for THEIR BOND ???

Note for my lovelies:
Hello everyone !!!
How are you all ???
I missed you all a lot.
I had stopped writing for a long time now.
I was facing writer block....
Sorry once again to all of you for not updating a single story.....
Finally am back😊😊😊...
I hope to give you all an update of my other story too. If not atleast this one guys.....

I love you all so much....

End of note.

Do votes and comments.....

I don't what crap I have written after a long time.

So please bear with me.....

#sukanya