PART-27-PLAN FLOPPED

Evening-7:00pm
Location- BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
NANDINI P. O. V
I was been taken to the backside of the garden blindfolded by all the children. I don't know why but it feel different standing over here alone. Because the kids told me to count upto10 as we were playing (kick the can) as I had promise to them, if all of them complete their homework on time. They kept it. So we are playing games now......

Location- PARKING ZONE
MANIK P. O. V
I'm working on my plan now sitting inside the car. Only few more minutes are left to reach the orphanage from office. I love how the cool breeze is hitting my skin . While the car is moving at his own pace run by the driver. I hope everything goes smoothly. I called my P.A to make sure that all the arrangement is done. On my way I brought lots of chocolates and teddies for the kids who promise to help me in my plan😉😉😉.

Date Arrangement.....

Isn't it romantic???I'm already feeling sad for MANIK😅😅😅

I'm already feeling sad for MANIK😅😅😅.....

I reached the orphanage and told my driver to park the car outside the gate and wait for me. With that I went inside welcome by all the stuff members. I smile at them and ask them to show me the area were the kids are playing with my WIFEY😊😊😊. They took me there all were amazed to see the decor.... All of them wish me luck and went from there taking the gifts from my hands which I brought for the kids. I signal the kids to go from there. They all left in a min.....
NANDINI P. O. V
We were playing the game. Suddenly the sounds from the kids stopped. I got a little suspicious on their behaviour. But I didn't let them feel it from my voice. I was getting more confuse once I started to looking for them??? But couldn't any??? I got scared to be honest......
Now where did they go???
Was the only question running on my mind???
When someone from behind hug me from back. I shiver at the touch on my skin. It feels familiar???As If I now this touch from so long???
I turn around to meet the eyes of the person whose one touch is enough for my body to feels those long lost enotions again.......
Its MANIK???
MY LOVE.....
He hug me tightly in his arms and his tears were flowing from his beautiful eyes.... I can see the pain of separation on his eyes.... But I can't fall weak infront of him. I looked at the amazing date set up by him for us.......
A smile form inside my heart but not on my lips.... He held my hand and lead me to the setup. He pulled a chair for me and sat on the opposite one. He  look at my eyes those are glossy due to tears that had been falling from my eyes too seeing him so close to me again. Those beautiful moments we spent together were running on my mind. I pray to god to stop the time for us. Its feel like a dream . Once I use to lived with him before the mishaps took place in our life.....
MANIK P. O. V
I was looking at her with my teary eyes and hope to get her back in my life again. She was sitting sliently on the chair lost in the memories I guess??? I don't know how to feel about it??? Today when I touch her the same feeling of peace ran through my nerves. I love her a lot. And missed her too much in the past years. All my thinking have changed now leaving alone without her in my life. My parents also left my hands knowing what I did to her in order to safe my image infront of media people. Now I'm all alone living in my house.... I want my wife back in my life. To let go all the pain and guilt from my heart. But I know this path is not going to be easy. Because of the pain I cause her due to my arrogant behaviour.......
NANDINI P. O. V
I'm living in the bubble of dreams right now. With a little amount of fear inside my heart to lose it all at once... I stand up from my chair and started to move out of the place to go back to my room. Because I can't be with a man like him (PLAYBOY). What if he had come again to break my already broken heart. While I was moving , he held my hand in his and pleaded me to come back in his life. In my anger I SLAP him on his face and pulled out my hands from his hold. And told him to move on in his life and never come again over here. I hope my behaviour hurt him so much that he will never come behind my back . I know I did wrong because I think he still love me very much. And its even very difficult for me too to forget my love for him. I love you MANIK. But after what you did to me its not so easy for me to forgive you because the wounds are still fresh after so many years😭😭😭....
MANIK P. O. V
She left me again just like I had years ago. I sat there on the ground crying over my fate. And pray to god to bring back MY NANDU to me😭😭😭😭. I realise that now all these expensive gifts doesn't matter to her. In one way its true. Never mind today my plan flopped😞😞😞. But in upcoming days I need to make many more plans to get her back in my life anyhow.  Because i can't live without her 😭😭😭😭.

Here is the next part.....
Do votes and comments.....
# Sukanya