PART-20- WISH OF BECOMING A MOTHER

Morning -6:30am
Location-BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
NANDINI P. O. V
Its been ten long years.....
I missed him so much. Things changed drastically in my life. But expect one thing that is my love for my MANIK.  Every night I had dreams about us being together as a happy family with our bundle of joy in our arms.  I love kids a lot.  So after our marriage seeing other newly mother in the street holding their babies.  I wish to have one of my own.  Whom I will pamper and give all the love and fulfill my duties as a mother. I told MANIK many times about having a baby.  As because baby makes a husband and wife relationship more strong than before. But due to MANIK business and meetings.  Most of the time he use to be out of station.  When he was with me after coming back from work. We use to make love like this only weekend pass out. I guess that time I was not courageous  enough to convince him for baby. And I was scared to thinking that after having a baby maybe I won be able to give him time.  We will lack intimacy due to the responsibility of the child.  So I back out. Although I know it was to early to ask for baby.  Still u know I want to have one.  Never mind after whatever happen between us.  Now I know that it was a good idea to just back out on right time before its too late. Because I never wish to see my baby suffering cause of our fights and misunderstanding . And the end result was our fail relationship as a couple...😭😭😭😭....
Here is the next part...
I'm thinking to somehow show MANAN MEET  by next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya