PART- 6 -CUTE MOMENTS AT BEACH HOUSE

Afternoon- 2 am

Location- BEACH HOUSE

MANIK P.O.V

After we broke the kiss .I call another car with driver. So that we can reach beach house on time. After few hours, We finally reached the place. Then I tell the driver to fixed a mechanic for the car repairing and gave him some money. After that he left the house. I smile on my thought that now we are going to spent some alone time with each other forgetting about the whole world. I smile once again, and moved to find NANDU only to see her making hot chocolate for ourself. Changing in a beautiful dress.

 Actually I like her whenever she wear saree, but sometime as a change I always use to tell her to wear dresses which ever she liked

Actually I like her whenever she wear saree, but sometime as a change I always use to tell her to wear dresses which ever she liked. As am not that old type husband who will not allow her wife to wear western dresses . But I gave her a condition that this look will always preserve for me. First she disagreed saying that ( she don' want to wear this type of dresses. But then I manage to make her agree to my condition. As I love to see her different avatar) So from that day , When both of us use to go some were she always were dresses . My thought got broken by NANDU when she placed the bowl of hot chocolate in the table . And said (MANIK lets have this I told the chef to cook our lunch and dinner both . As I want to spent this whole day with you. And hug me tightly.I smile at her and took our lips together for a soulful kiss. Both of us were busy biting,sucking,chewing each other lips. After 10 minutes we broke our kiss panting a lot. Then a naughty idea came in my mind that why not to play with this chocolate. So I told her ( lets go to our bedroom and eat this in my way and smirk to myself). So before she can say anything to me I picked her up in my strong arms and moved towards our bedroom for some action and hot romance.

Guys manan beach house bedroom pic:

So , here is the next part.

Sorry for being too late this time.

# Sukanya