PART-22-PAST CAME HUNTING

Afternoon-2am
Location- BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
NANDINI P. O. V
I stood near the tree watching MANIK and his P.A going inside the car and left the place. I was shocked and flabbergasted when I first saw him after so long....  He has not changed a bit.  But his face looked dull at the moment. Maybe he was unhappy to meet me again.  He felt  disguised to look at me. When we had an eye contact for few minutes. Till I got myself stable and moved away. I just hope to never meet him again. Because I don't want to get indulge in my past life again . I want to live in present and want to be happy with whatever I have now without looking back and regret over something stupid like that....
Over years,  life had taught me how to cope up with every situations. Let it be easy or hard. All you need to do is believe urself and trust ur own thoughts over the matter.  You want to win over  that makes things easier and with your self esteem you can win over it.  For me love was an amazing feeling before I met him.  I always wanted to feel it. After he came everything changed for good.  Till that worse day.  That destroyed our lives forever.  I got to know the real him behind his loving husband mask.  It would be wrong if I say I was not hurt or was in pain all the years. After our broken marriage and relationships.  But this hardship and struggling to keep myself sane.  I moved on over him.  Maybe not fully.  But still I did conquer at least half of it. I loved it all the progress in my life. Moreover I'm happy and a confident person now.  Not my old self who always was a scared soul. But now after today's  encounter  with him. I'm a bit scared because I don't want him to destroyed my life again like before making me helpless😥😥😥😭😭😭. Meeting him was like a past that came hunting behind my back again try to break my beautiful present. Which now had become the only reason of my existence . This time I won let him break me into pieces and wash off my present happiness by his presence in my life. I won let him win over me so easily. That's a promise😡😡😡.
Here is the next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya