PART-10-INVITATION FOR SUCCESS PARTY

Morning- 9:30 am
Location - MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES
MANIK P.O.V
After reaching office by car. I went inside my office building. All my employees wishes my a good morning . I just gave them a small smile and nod my head. On the way to move towards the lift to reach my cabin. As I thought that it's already late and in few minutes l have to go to the conference room for the important meeting with my new client for my next project. So without wasting time I went out from the lift as the lift stop at the top floor of my building indicating that finally my floor came. I started moving towards my cabin. After reaching inside. I sat on my chair and call my P.A . And asked her to bring the file which has all the information about the meeting which is going to held inside the conference room today in few minutes. My p.a came inside my cabin holding the file in his hands. He gave me the file and all the information about the meeting. I gave him an assuring smile and patted his back for his wonderful job. He smiled back at me. And was about to move out from the cabin. Suddenly I call him again he gave me a question look . Then ask me about the matter . I question him that weather he has setup the conference room for the meeting or not. He said yes everything is under control and move away.
2Hours later,
Conference room....
Finally the meeting got over and our team cracked the deal. I had a quick handshake with the client and move to my cabin. While my p.a check the details in the file given by the client and brought it up to me. I signed it. And asked him to check the file once again for the confirmation. He nodded and goes out of my cabin.
Today I was very busy with my work. So forgot to call my nandu 😍 😍😍. I smile while dialing her number. After few rings she pick up my call. I asked her about her day . She smiled and answer me that everything is going well. Then my p.a came in my cabin and said that sorry to disturb you sir but the client has arranged a big success party to celebrate the deal with our company. So he said me to inform you that you are invited for the party. And here is the card. The party is at 7pm in the evening. And they also said that if you have any of your family member by your side you can bring them too in to the party. And he goes out of my cabin . I was still in the call with nandini . So I informed her that I'm coming to home. And we'll gave our lunch together in the house. Along with asked her to get ready for the party in the evening. First she denied to go with me in the party at evening. But than I have my own way to convince her. So it finally worked and she was ready to go with me......
So here is the update.....
As I promised......
Wait for the next part...
What you all think that can happen in the party?????
You all keep thinking......😋😋😋😋
Till than bye......
#Sukanya