PART-32-REALISING MISTAKES

Afternoon-1pm
Location-MALHOTRA BUNGLOW
MANIK MOM P. O. V
After coming back to my own room. I locked the door. Tears started to come out of my eyes. Did i have done wrong along with my husband to trust and love NANDU more than our son (MANIK)????
How can I forget that daughter in law and treating someone like your own daughter are two different things???
Maybe somewhere because (NANDU) was an orphan cause of her parents death at an early age of her life. We both felt weak and emotional infront of her. We never judge her properly cause of her good nature. All the time we tried to support her going against our own son.

Now that's what i get in returned😡😡😡😭😭😭.....

I think first i should talk with MANIK's DAD about her. Then we should decide everything .

Location-GUEST ROOM
NANDINI P. O. V
Please god forgive me for my mistakes🙏🙏🙏. How can I talk to MOM like that??? Due to my frustration all this took place. I hope MOM will forgive me. I hurted her badly because of my words😞😞😞. I think DAD can help me to manofy her??? But what should I say to him that I hurt his wife . Due to her trying to convince me to leave the orphanage work. And again became the same housewife. Its not like I don't like being at home. I love doing house work. But I don't want it this time as because MANIK AND ME don't share the same relationship anymore. Although am trying to mend things between us. Still its not possible for me to become that bubbly self just cause of them😣😣😣😞😞😞.

Leaving all thoughts behind , i moved towards the changing room beside the guest room to wear a new dress. Then after getting ready, i went to the kitchen and took the lunch box for both the MALHOTRA MEN. After that I inform one of the servant to inform mom about my location and left the place with the driver.

Location- MALHOTRA INNDUSTRIES
MANIK P. O. V
Its been long time that our family staying together under one roof. I hope god bless us and keep us happy always. Today DAD look a bit tensed from the morning. Don't know why???
Maybe due to office work after traveling for a long time yesterday. Neverless, its good to be back again in this office with dad . Am not alone this time to handle things.
I call my P.A to give my lunch that has come from home itself.
That time he inform me that my wife is waiting in the waiting room with the lunch due to our receptionist fault. She doesn't recognize her and told her to wait till I don't call her for lunch purpose.

What is wrong with you ??? You know her then why you allow her to wait in the room for long and not sent her in my cabin immediately after her arival ???

Am sorry sir. It won happen again. Actually MRS.MALHOTRA came in our office after a long years of gap. So, somewhere I failed to acknowledge her presence even after the repectionist mam told me about her.

Listen to me carefully VIKRAM don't repeat this mistake again. Otherwise I will fire you understood😡😡😡.

Yesss sirrr....

Now sent her ....

After saying this to her I cut the call, and was waiting for my wifey to enter the cabin....

Other side of the office.....
VIKRAM went to inform NANDU and ask her to follow him towards MANIK cabin after wishing *Good Afternoon* to her. She also wishes the same and follow him.

Location- MANIK CABIN

Then after reaching the cabin door . He left the place *VIKRAM*. With the lunch boxes in her hands. She knock the door . Hearing the sound MANIK came to open it. He was mesmerise by seeing his wife beauty.
While NANDINI after entering his cabin was admiring the place too . Its beautifully decorated and a picture of them together was also their in photo frame where I love you wifey was written in * Block Letter* . She placed the boxes on the center table present in the room. And look at MANIK who was still looking at her only with a different emotions in his eyes for her making her go red and feel hot although the A.C is still on inside the cabin. Seeing her face. He had a hope of them being together again as he came to know his stare still affect her in the same way . As it did in the past.....

After that move had their lunch together in the. Cabin only. And MANIK DAD lunch box was send to him by his P.A in cabin......

NANDU DRESS.....

Guys don't get confuse because they both had different P

Guys don't get confuse because they both had different P.A. Not only one its two person playing same role.

Here is the next part ......

Sorry for the delay.....

What do you think will happen next???

Will MANIK MOM forgive NANDU???

What will be MANIK REACTION after knowing NANDU DEEDS towards his MOM???

Don't worry guys MANAN moments are coming soon.....

Do votes and comments.....

Target-50+comments and lots of votes....

# Sukanya.....