PART-2-MY LIFE (2)

Morning -9:30am

Location - MALHOTRA HOUSE 

NANDINI  P.O.V

Hi! Myself  NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA WIFE  of BILLONAIRE MANIK MALHOTRA . He is my  world  and for  his  happiness I can  go through any pain  that's  how much I love him.  I am basically a housewife taking care of  everything all the  time in my home  and I love doing all this works. But my  husband doesn't understand it,because he always wanted me to become an independent women . 

After our marriage , I still remember  when he  asked me about  my  dream to make my own identity , But I refused him saying  that I want to  do  household works and nothing else ,  he  looks at me as If  he  saw some  ghost standing infront of him,  he  asked me again why I don't want to make my identity . I told  him  that being  a wife  my family  happiness comes first and  it is duty to keep them happy  and  stand for them whenever they needs me by there side . And I in every situation  of my  life .I am  happy with  my decision and I don't have any complains about it. Because  I love doing my job  being an housewife . Oh my god !I totally forgot to  tell  you  that right now  am sad cause  my  manik is  not there with me , he had gone to  AHMADABAD for an important meeting with  clients for a new project of  Malhotra Industry . Suddenly my  thought got broken by manik shouting calling my name on my phone  reminds me  calling him in the morning . So I quickly answer  saying that (Hello!manik when are you coming home. by the way how was your meeting with clients ? did you get the project ?Have you  had lunch on time ? Please take care of  your self .) He answer telling me that ( I have  got the project . and am coming home tomorrow . by the way am taking care of myself  following all your instructions about my  health , and I want to  tell you  something that I love you nandu alot. Don't worry soon I will be there with you in your  arms  the  most peaceful place were I belong too. Till than miss me .love you sweetheart . bye. ) His way of answering my call and saying me I love  you  every times  make  my trust , love , respect for  him  more and more . And  I love you  too manik alot. Always keep smiling and stay happy that's  all I needs from you . Because  your  happiness is all that matters to me . Thinking  about it I disconnect the call and smile appears on my face.

This is the next part of the  story .

Hope  you all  enjoy it and sorry  for the delay .

Do votes and comments .

Take care .

#Sukanya