PART-12-ALONE TIME

Today I choose this song name -call out my name by the weekend. As because it truly matched NANDINI'S pain and suffering. So do listen to the song while reading this part.....
Night- 11pm
LOCATION- INSOLATE AREA
NANDINI P.O.V
After driving for 2 hours. Finally I got a isolated place where there is no one to disturb me. I smile a little with my tears still falling from my eyes. Today MY MANIK hurted me a lot with his rude behavior towards me in front of all the clients and business associates. Today he insulted my love for him. Thinking about all the happenings a sudden hatered for him rush to my mind and soul. Making me go weak on my knees. I felt down crying my heart out. Because no matter how much I try to hate him at the end of the day I love him more than anything in this world. I care for him a lot. But suddenly all this stuff disappear from my mind and heart. Everything that happened between us seems fake to me. All his Care and love that he use to showcase me all the time that feels like a dream to me. Which just got broken into pieces by me. Just because I was jealous of that bloody girl. I reveal our secret to all of them present over there. But somewhere deep inside my heart. I don't regret doing this. But what shocked me was MY MANIK behavior . He didn't supported me nor accept the fact that am his SECRET MARRIED WIFE. Whom he use to hide all this years. Instead he gave me an glare with anger filled eyes. Which brought this tears in my eyes. With great difficulty I control myself to not sheld a single drop off tears in front of all. And just walk out with anger. Today his every action and activity cause pain in my heart. Which he didn't notice because of that girl. With whom he was so busy in talking and dacing . That he just forget about me. I was feeling so left out. But he doesn't care about me at all. For him his business and reputation come first then me. Which he prove it to me today. But it's still unknown to him . I just opened my eyes and rub off my tears . And sat on a empty bench. Which I found while roaming around my eyes here and there. I again close my eyes feeling the cool breeze touching my skin and this is so peaceful over here at night. I never thought that some day I have to come across this type of situation. Where the person I love the most is treating me as a piece of shit.Thinking about all the events. I don't know when my eyes closed completely to catch some sleep. Before the morning comes and brought new changes in my already changed life.....
Here is the next part.....
Do votes and comments....
#Sukanya