PART-30-MEETING WITH IN LAWS

Morning-9:30am
Location-BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
NANDINI P. O. V
Today early morning MANIK calls me and told everything about his parents who wants to meet me. After they reach hear from their current destination. He havn't spoke about the place were they are staying now. Which is normal for me to not hear from him. Cause now we don't share the same type of relationship as before. But that doesn't mean that I hate his parents no its not true . I love them a lot even they do the same care for me. Specially MANIK DAD....  MANIK told that if I don't want to visit them in MALHOTRA BUNGLOW .  They can come here also. They have no problem with that option too. I was shocked listening this.  I was questioning myself how can someone love me so much irrespective of my behavior towards their own son.  Maybe its their so son fault only???  That too it's impossible . Because most of the time in laws blame their daughter in law for everything not their own son???  Then I remember the promise they gave me on my wedding time.....

Flashback......
MANIK PARENTS P. O. V
MP- NANDU you know baby??? U are so precious for us both.
N- Why uncle ,aunty???
NP- I will tell you a secret dear don't share with MANIK . He might feel jealous okey.
N- Ok
MP- Actually after MANIK we wanted to have another baby girl. Because we know the importance of having a sibling of your own. Me and his dad decided to go for another one.But due to my ill health. Doctor said that it would be a risk to carry one more baby. So we drop the idea from that time. But from the first time we saw u. You made us both feel like we are not ur in laws . You treat us like ur own parents. We are thankful for that respect  you gave us NANDU. We both love you so much..... And we want you to call us both mom and dad from now onwards.....
N- I was crying  and thanking god to send them to me like a gift of blessing. I don't have my parents. I had always crave for their love . But before marriage only I never thought they want me to call them mom,dad. And will treat like their own DAUGHTER.....
MP-NANDU no more tears ....  We don't want to see our daughter crying face before she get married to our son. And not even after your marriage. We both want you to be happy. And never hide anything from us. Specially if our son does wrong with you. We are always their to help you my dear..... Now go be with your husband 😉😉😉....
N- I started blushing and move to go to my hubby....

Time skip.....

Wedding day......

The whole marriage thing finally got over. Making me exhausted as hell. Never mind I enjoyed everything. Its just like a dream come true for me. MANIK parents were always their to support me. And his dad even wanted to do my kanya dhan rituals. But pandit ji said its not possible . So one of my brother who came with me to my wedding. He did everything. And then left the place after having dinner with all of us.....
Then before going to MANIK room for our first night. His parents gave me promise to took after me and always protect me from all evil like a parents do for their child. I hug them and took their blessing. After that they gave me bangels,jewelry set. As a token of love and heritage that is been carried and pass on to the new daughter in law....

Then ME and MANIK went in his room too 🙈🙈🙈🙈😜😜😜🔥🔥💦💦......

End of flashback.......

Present time ......

NANDINI P. O. V
But I havn't  kept my promise given to them by me.  That's is to share everything with them let it be pain or happiness. I failed them....  I couldn't save my marriage.  Because I speak the truth to everyone that day. And MANIK leave me alone for that reason. But I am happy to know from MANIK that they don't hate me instead love me the same even after whatever happen between us. MANIK also love me.  I also love him. But I needed time to again get back to being normal.  Keeping everything in mind.  I told MANIK that I will come to MALHOTRA BUNGLOW to visit them.  They no need to travel here.  He agreed to my decision and said that he will come to pick me up by 4:30pm.... Then we will go together to pick them up from Airport......