PART-16-NANDINI'S NEW LIFE

Night-12:00am
Location- BANDHAN ORPHANAGE HOME
NANDINI P. O. V
After a lot of hardship & struggling to stand up on my own feet and fight back against this cruel world.  Finally I found a job that gave me happiness and love of so many innocent children.....
FLASHBACK...
After that night passed out.  I found myself in a crowd of small children.  My head was hurting so bad that I was unable to get up and spoke to the them.  About how am here and what happened to me? That time I saw a lady in white Saree.  I gave her a questioning look.  But instead of giving any answers to me.  She patted my head with affection and care.  And told all the children to leave the room . After they left.  She told me that I was laying  unconsciously in a road. She saw me and thought to help me out of the situation.  So she for time bring brought me in her orphanage home.  Once I get batter.  She will let me go home were I lived . After listening her I felt better.  But was scared at the same time because I don't want to go back home that is not mine anymore. So I also told her everything except me being married.  She gave me a little smile and ask me to start doing work in her orphanage home.  If I don't have any problem.  I immediately said yes to her. Because I was badly this job got my survival.  One more thing that made me feel happy was am gonna paid off a good amount of money. For my other expenditure.  A shelter in a form of home  . So from that day I started taking care of the orphanage.....
END OF FLASHBACK....
PRESENT DAY....
Nandini thought got disturb as the children ask her to come with them for prayer. She went out to do it with them.  After it ended.  She made all of them sleep.  And went to her bed to catch some sleep to relax herself....
Here is the next part .....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya