PART-28-RECENT HAPPENINGS

Night -11:45pm
Location - BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
NANDINI P. O. V
For few days. My hubby keep on sending me my favourite things. And of course with a lot of letters expressing his feelings for me. And how much he regrets about all the past actions. I know he is also in pain like me. But still after all the recent plans, he did to win me back in his life. Then also somewhere my thoughts on giving him a chance to prove himself remain undecided. Because I don't have any control over my heart now. It feels all his pain and suffering over all these years. After that next came my suffering from past. At that point everything else become every small in my eyes, mind. Cause all I wanted that day was his love and support. I want to become his pride and not shame with he introduced me to whole world. It's not like when our relationship was a secret for my safety that time my hubby use to have affair with other girls. No that never happen. He loved me truly. That's why I respected him a lot from the very beginning of our relationship. But not after the insults I had to face being jealous of a girl. I reveal my identity to whole world as his wife. Then his ego and reputation came in between us. And destroyed our once built up beautiful world. Which was fled with trust and 😔😔😔........

I had came to know about MANIK parents relationship being stain after whatever took place between us. I felt truly bad about it. I never wanted that to happen to him. Because I know who it feels to live with out parents. So, I thought to contract his parents with the help of his P.A. He gave me their numbers. And then I called them secretly. They were happy to talk with me after a long time. They ask about my where abouts ??? How am I doing nowadays??? I told them everything.  After that ask them to meet me.  Both agreed with it and in some days they are coming over here to meet me.  MANIK doesn't know anything about it. But I told them to inform him about their arrival. So, that he can be there on time to pick them up from airport.  They told me. His dad will not do that now. Even said farther that  they want me to become  their daughter in law again. Everything could be done after our meeting. Both love me so much. That I had tears in my eyes after talking to them on phone. Never mind. I think maybe after this much needed conversation.
I will be able to take a wise decision regarding my life with MANIK.......

Here is the next part.....
Note........
Hello everyone!!!!!
Guys to be honest the response is too low....
So I thought to put up a desire number of votes and comments.....
As a key to unlock the next part......
I may sound rude to all of you people....
But it truly disheartening to see all these things.....
I'm writing for many years now.....
Almost 4 to 5......
Never I had set a target for You all before. Like other writer do.... But in many parts I had share my feelings regarding this issue.....
😔😔😔😔😔😔.......
I know I give late update.  But that doesn't mean you people will do these things to me......
So please from now on please feel up the target to get the next part....
One more thing I am trying to update regularly this time.  Because I want to finish at least one of my books.....

End of discussion.....

Target -300 votes and 50 comments ..... 

Thank u.......