PART-14-NANDINI CONDITION

Morning-8:00am
Location- INSOLATE AREA
NANDINI P. O. V
After the painful night.  I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes.  I open it rubbing the eye pad to let go of the sleep . I was feeling very hungry as I didn't ate anything for a long time. I look around the surrounding because it was unfamiliar to me.  Then I remember all the incident that happened yesterday night. And fresh tears again came out of eyes.  Thinking about how my MANIK changed in a blink of my eyes.  Some days ago everything was so beautiful. But my one move changed it all.  The total equation of my life.  Which is now full of darkness.  No ray of light is there. Everything is over.  Just because I took a stand for our relationship.  Let everyone know about us being a married couple. It's all because of me only.  But why all had change. God can't be so cruel to me.  All I want is to have a beautiful married life with my husband with no secret between us and no hiding things from others.  Later want to have children with my MANIK. Then my family would be completed our happy ever after. I smile amongst the condition thinking about it. I love u MANIK please don't hate me. I was jealous because u never introduced me to anyone as ur beloved wife. Maybe it's in my fate that someday my love one will also start hating me without knowing my pain and sorrows.  All the sufferings I went through in my life........
Here is the next part...
Do votes and comments...
# Sukanya