PART-33-SHARING EVERYTHING

Afternoon-1:30pm
Location-MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES
(MANIK CABIN)
NANDINI P. O. V
After a long gap. Both of us are having some good time together at his office. During lunch hour. I hope MANIK help me to manofy MOM. I should tell him the matter now only.

*Taking a deep breath *

CONVERSATION PART......

N-MANIK I need to tell you something???

M- What happen NANDINI??? Is everything okey???

N- No, MANIK actually today I did a mistake in my *Frustration Mood*

M- Relax NANDINI. Don't worry . Now tell me what exactly took place at home???

N- MANIK today MOM came in my room to pursued to leave my orphanage job. Because DAD doesn't want his daughter in law to work over there. See MANIK i don't want to quiet the job now. Even am thinking of shifting there next morning. But before that I want applogise to her for my rude behaviour......

M- That's it???

N-What do you mean by that???

M- I mean nothing.

N- MANIK its not the time to joke. Please tell me ???

M- NANDINI to be honest am not joking with you either. Because am not the old MANIK ' Who only  care about his status " *Looking down* while saying all this to NANDINI.

M- I understand your situation NANDINI. I will talk with MOM and DAD regarding this matter. But you have to promise me one thing. Will you do it???

N- MANIK are you serious??? From when you started this give and take business ???

How couldn't you even think about it???

Its fine . If you had only use all your skills when it comes to dealing inside or out office .

But why with your wife???

Listen MANIK I will not agree with any condition you put forward to me.

Now you decide what you want to do ???

M- NANDINI you know what you have changed 😔😔😔. This time its for bad.

How can you judge me just like that???

Before even knowing anything about it???

Btw,  don't worry I will help you . But you have to stay with us in the bunglow for few more days that's it.

Nothing more am asking from you .

And listen to me very carefully 'Don't you dare to ran away from the house".

Till MOM and DAD is here. .

One more thing, NANDINI am sorry to say this to you.... But  I HATE YOU.....

You know when after so many years ....

I first saw you at the orphanage....

I thought its nice that now you atleast  have a place to visit and work along with so many people. I was happy to feel that maybe we are away. But atleast you are saved. Happy with everything you have in your life apart from me. Because I hurt you deep inside.

But I never thought you will changed your inner goodness like this???

I don't know if you still love me or not???

Am not interested any more in knowing it now.....

Sorry  NANDINI.....

To behave rudely again......

I think we should leave now from office . Its already late in the evening.

Usually I do not refer going home now. But today I need to talk to mom about your decision.

 Let's go.......

' Without saying anything farther . MANIK left the cabin''.

N-😭😭😭😭😭😭.......

Am sorry MANIK . Please don't hate me. I love you hubby.....

Don't leave me wait please MANIK .......... *SCREAM*

End of the CONVERSATION.......

NANDINI left his cabin  and move towards the lift to reach the parking area.

She inform MANIK's DAD about their exit . Though his P.A......

Location- PARKING AREA

NANDINI P. O. V

When I reached there.  MANIK was already sitting inside the car waiting for me. I gave a small smile looking at him. Which he ignore royally.

I sat  inside the car and tried talking to him. While his full focus was on road. There were so many things I want to say to him . But nothing came out other than silence from my own self.

After gathering a lot of courage. I ask him to stop the car. Which he did and move out of the car within seconds.

I opened my side door and move towards him.

MANIK look am very sorry for misunderstanding you....

Without knowing the whole condition.....

Actually after you left me. It got difficult for me to trust someone from my heart......

But for my mistake.... Please don't hate me😔😔😔.....

I can bear anything from you. But not hate.....

Am sorry for everything I said inside the office......

MANIK P. O. V

I think i should forgive her. No mater whatever I say to her in my anger. But i cannot stay angry with her for long time.....

NANDINI am sorry too. For my behaviour.....

Don't worry I don't hate you....

Let's move now.....

NANDINI P. O. V

When he said he doesn't hate me. I felt relief....

Its ok MANIK ....

Btw I don't hate you either.....

Saying this . I quickly move and sat in the car .....

Few mins later.....

NANDINI P. O. V

Thank god!!!

He didn't said anything to me  hearing me saying that.....

Here is the next part.....

Do votes and comments......

What do you think will happen next???

Few words for MANAN RELATIONSHIP???

How was the part???

Are you liking the storyline???

Yes or NO???

Sorry for late update.....

My wattpad app is not working properly.....

So, its gets dufficult for me to give you guys update....

Is there anyone else facing same problem as me🙋🙋🙋.....

Let me know????

Take care....

#Sukanya