PART-11-SECRET REVEALS

Evening -4 pm

Location - MALTOTRA INDUSTRIES

MANIK P.O.V

Finally my work got completed for today. After shutting down my laptop . I call my P.A to inform him about the party. And also ask him to come and join us. He agreed to come and wish me a bye and cut the call. After keeping my phone on my blazer pocket . I packed my stuffs and left the office  in my car. On the way , I brought a new dress for  NANDINI for the party in the evening. 

Few mins later .........

MANIK P.O.V

My driver parked the car in front of the house . I walk out telling him to parked the car in the parking zone and leave. I rang the door bell standing outside my house. Then NANDINI open it .I smile at her and hug her tightly in my arms absorbing her warm on my body. Then we move inside the house . She left me and ask me to seat on the sofa . She brought me a cup of warm coffee and a glass of water . I loss my tie and open the first two bottom of my shirt . I throw the blazer at the side of the sofa letting the air pass through my body . I was feeling very tired. NANDINI massage my head and I was having the coffee made by her. Then we both went to our bedroom finishing my coffee . She hold my blazer and bag in her hand and walk in front of me in the stairs and I was on her back. After reaching our bedroom i went inside the washroom to freshen up myself . While she move to the wardrobe and took out my cloths  .Then I ask her to give my cloth to wear standing inside my bathroom . She passed me my cloth . after changing inside I came out of the washroom. And felt on the bed . She also sleep beside me sating an alarm for 7'oclock............

3 hours later........

NANDINI P.O.V

The alarm rang loud enough to broke our sleep . I look at MANIK he was already looking at me smiling. I also smile back and keep my head in his arms.  He kiss my forehead and ask me to get up and get ready for the success party. I nodded my head and move out of his arms . I was about to open my wardrobe when MANIK said he had brought me a dress for the party and kiss his cheek in happiness  and went to another room to get ready and MANIK got ready in our room only. After getting ready we both went down and move to the car to reach the venue quickly. MANIK  start the car in full speed not too much as am scared of it a little. 

1 hour later......

We both reach the venue . MANIK ask me to wait at a side and also told me that not to come with him as our identity was hidden from all . I was ok with it. Then he inform me that his P.A is attending the party and am going to act as a wife of his P.A. and its for our safety only. As his P.A know about us he agree to act along with me. Waiting for him to came and take me inside the party . I saw a girl was trying to get cozy with my MANIK. I got very angry on him seeing that as he was also not getting uncomfortable with the girl . They both were smiling and taking to each other. Slowly my tears made there way to see them like that I was burning from inside to not to go and slap tight on her face  for touching and talking to my hubby. But before that his P.A came to me and smile at me seeing me all angry on MANIK . I gave him a fake smile and we both move towards the  venue holding eachother hands .  I was quit nervous when it comes to party. We go in his  P.A started to talk with other clients . Leaving me alone. I was getting bored . So ask the waiter to bring me a glass of sprite . But he misunderstood it as VODKA. He gave my my drink and went to others to distribute them. After drinking and started to feel very heavy. After I lost my sense . I started to laugh at everyone passing by me. When my eyes again went to MANIK and that girl now both are dancing with eachother forgetting about me . I got more angry. Then I straight went to the stage and announce our relationship in front of the whole party. I was looking and MANIK shock face . But I was angry on him.So I reveal our secret relationship to everyone  present there. Then I goes out of the party hall . Everyone was looking at me . But I careless that time thinking about everyone reactions.........

I sat inside the car and started the car . And went out of the venue leaving all behind my back.............

Here is the update............

I hope its long enough.........

Sorry to make you all wait for so long ...........

Love you...........

# Sukanya