PART- 7- HOT LOVE (18+)

Afternoon- 2pm

  Location- BEACH HOUSE  

MANAN BEDROOM:

NANDINI P.O.V

MANIK and I were lying on the bed. I just loved coming here to spent alone time with my hubby. I was thinking of all this . When suddenly MANIK  kissed me hard on my lips pressing my breasts and then massaging it slowly . 

I moan a little

I moan a little. For his wild act. But then again he kiss me. I also responded equally . Lost in his magical touch on my body. Give me glitter in my stomach. 

MANIK P.O.V

When we were lying on the bed I don't what got in to me. I so wanted to make love to her. As I think its being a long time .We make love to each other. So without wasting time, I goes on top of her kissing her madly and deeply. While kissing I remove her nighty  completely. revealing her body parts to me. And then I broke the kiss purposely. looking at her angry face a smirk appear on my lips. I open her bra kissing and pinching her breast. After giving equal attention to both. I move down kiss her valley of her breast a give a harsh bite there .

Then licking the bite to smooth the pain. Her moan are making me go all crazy on her. I moved down on her belly kissing and biting her hard. As I really want to show my love to her today.  And mark her whole body with my love.

 I kissed her neck line and then bite her there

 I kissed her neck line and then bite her there.Then kissing her  belly .

I move my left hand to reach her panty

 Which was fully wet . I started rubbing her core slowly  giving her  pleasure. Then I remove her panty and started licking her juice  with my tongue .

which was dripping from her beautiful pussy . Making her look more sexy and hot. After completely cleaning her pussy . I looked at it with my love filled eyes. Only to be fall in love with it as It was shaved totally. I again move my head and placed a bite there making her scream my name. After that I remove all my clothes still rubbing her down there and then she again cum on my finger . I licked it and kiss her lip to make her taste herself.

 I came on top of her and enter her hard . Then I stared moving hard hitting her g-sport in very stock. After 5 long hours of love- making . We both fall asleep me still inside her. Hugging her from front as my tired body was all over her...........

So here is another hot part.

Do votes and comments....

#Sukanya