PART-31-CHANGED NANDU

Night-10:00pm
Location-BEDROOM (GUEST)
NANDINI P. O. V
MANIK leave me 😊😊😊??? What is wrong with you??? Seeing MANIK tight hold on her arms. I think you should to back to your own room. I will not sleep with you tonight.....

Bye!!!

Saying this to him. I throw him out of my present room and close the door on his face. What he think of himself😒😒😒 that just because I had said him I will try to forgive him.....
In the process I need sometime for understanding my own self. He can hold me tightly in his arms . Its paining now. I don't know what happen to him ??? He was not breaking the hug. I started to rub off my tears that were fallin from the time . We had that CONVERSATION...

I just hope that he doesn't break my heart this time . After I am fully ready to give our RELATIONSHIP A CHANCE.

MANIK P. O. V
What is wrong with her . I don't know??? We just had our first hug and kiss . That too a passionate one for god sake. She shouldn't behave like that with me. I am her HUSBAND after all.

Or wait did everything happen between us was a dream of mine😰😰😰????

WTF!!!!

She kick me out of her room after breaking our moment and turn her face away from me to hide her emotions again.....

Like why NANDINI you are doing this to us???

Thinking about all this I left to go back to my room......

The night went peacefully for both of them.....

While MANIK parents were in tension thinking about NANDU DECISION....

Morning-9:00am
Location-MALHOTRA BUNGLOW
MANIK PARENTS P. O. V
Good morning!!!
Both of you...
We hope that you had sorted atleast some of the matters last night???
Did you ????
Yes Mom and Dad we did answer MANAN together.
Seeing this his parents were a bit in relief. But they know its going to take time for them to be like before......

So, his parents didn't force them to share their last night talks.

MANAN P. O. V.
Both  thank god in their mind. Because they wanted to keep it a secret from their parents.
After that everyone settle down and have their breakfast together.....

MANIK P. O. V
Then me and dad went to office.
Saying bye to both of the ladies. Just to check the progress report of our company. Along with cancelling some of the meetings with the clients cause after a long time mom&dad came back home . So, we want to spent some family time as much as possible. Before NANDU leave the home to go back to orphanage.....

MANIK DAD P. O. V
After reaching office . I called MANIK MOM and told her to convince NANDU to leave that orphanage and parmanently shift in our bunglow . Because now that we are going to stay together. I don't want my daughter in law to stay back there.  I even thought to donate some amount of money for the orphanage children and to the caretaker for giving shelter ,love ,care,food,protection everything . To my daughter(NANDU).
Before doing that I want to take NANDU permission . So, that I can take steps according to it.  Then we both got busy in the office again keeping our thoughts aside for now....

Location- MALHOTRA BUNGLOW

NANDINI P. O. V (GUEST ROOM)
After having breakfast. I was sitting inside my room reading some fantasy books . In evening I will go back to orphanage again. MANIK will drop me there. Because I don't want to stay here anymore. But I don't know how to tell all this to his parents??? I was busying  in my thoughts,When mom came to my room to check on me. She took my hands in hers. Then she said NANDU I want to talk to you about something.....

NANDINI and MANIK MOM CONVERSATION......

MM- Lets come to the point.NANDU Me and your Dad want you to shift with us. And leave that orphanage forever. I know it will be difficult for you to leave them suddenly . But as you are the daughter in law of this home. We want you with us. That's all.
Me and your Dad want to know your opinion first regarding this matter. Then we had thought to talk to the orphanage lady. Who had saved you that day remember???

N- MOM I don't want to leave them for now. And even am not interested to talk to you about it. I told you two before only right. That I need time to adjust to everything. I can't take a sudden decision just to make YOU AND DAD HAPPY. Its true that am your daughter in law and your son's wife. But both of you treat me as your own daughter. But that doesn't mean that you two have rights to decide were I want to stay and with whom I want to be with???

Am sorry for being rude to you😔😔😔. But please try to understand my situation too and stop trying to force me for all this. And one more thing. Today evening am leaving this house. If YOU OR DAD want I will come to meet you someday. Now please leave me alone and go back to your room * FRUSTRATING TONE*

End of the CONVERSATION......

Listening all this MANIK  MOM  have a shock expression on her face . And left the room immediately.  Don't want to hear anymore things from NANDU......

Here is the next part.....

What do You think will happen next???
What do you like the most in this part???
Are you liking the story Yes or No???

Do votes and comments.....
Target -50+ comments and innumerable votes....
#Sukanya