PART-3- PASSIONATE LOVE(18+) REPUBLISHED

Evening - 6pm

Location- MALHOTRA HOUSE

Nandini P.O.V

The whole day passes by making manik's favourite dishes . Oh I forget to tell you all that today my manik is coming home. Finally wait is going to get over. My manik is going to be with me. Tonight is very special for both of us. As today is our first marriage anniversary . I just can't wait any more. Today I gave holiday to all the servants . So, that both of us can spent alone time with each other. Today I decorated our bedroom with white and red roses . Along with scented candles. I have planned a beautiful candal light dinner for us. I hope manik will love the decoration of our room.

Location- MUMBAI AIRPORT

Manik P.O.V

Finally I reached the place where I belong. Am so happy today that I can't express my feeling. As today is our first anniversary I love you sweetheart so much. Am coming soon to you. As I had promise her to make this night very special for us. So, I brought a big bouquet of red roses and a diamond ring . Along with a special gift. Soon I reached malhotra house thinking about all this. And ring the door bell standing outside the house. Not before giving the money to the driver and telling him to park the car . Suddenly the opened and there my sweetheart is standing wearing a beautiful red color saree looking absolutely stunning .

Location- MANAN BEDROOM

After having a romantic dinner with lots of exchange kisses, naughty talk. We completed our dinner. Then both of us headed towards our bedroom with me in manik arms . He was holding me tightly and giving wet-wet kisses on my shoulder and neck region . While moving inside the room.

After that he make me stand on my own .We both hug each other and wishes happy anniversary. Then we kiss passionately on lips biting, sucking with our tongue fighting for dominance and of course he win taking my whole lip together for smooching it completely, Then we broke apart due to lack of oxygen.He hold my hands and take me towards our bed . Then gave me a beautiful diamond ring and asked( Do you like it sweetheart? I specially order it for our anniversary as I want you to look beautiful tonight for me). He along with ring gave me a small packet,and request me to wear it tonight .I said(What is it in the packet?I was very excited open it)But he stop me from doing that and told me to open it in bathroom. So, I went to bathroom to change ,When I open it. What I saw make turn red . It was a red color lingerie. Then I change in that dress and come outside to see my hubby is waiting for me sitting on the bed. I want to me seductively and stand in front of him. In a sec I was crush between manik and matress of our bed . He was kissing me madly on my whole body . Biting, sucking very inches of my neck, breast, colarbone etc. After having enough of my upper body part. He moves downwards and stared kissing my belly bottom biting their making it go red. While his one hand went inside my panty rubbing my clit making me go weak on my knees . Then he remove my panty with his teeth and bit my pussy sucking all the juices of mine. Which dripping sometime back due to his sweet tortures on my body . Not able to control my self. I goes on top of him and stared kissing his chest, shoulders,neck. Again he turn me and now he was on top of me.In a faction of second he enter inside me . Making me moan louder his name in pain and pleasure . After 5 long hours of making love to each other.Both fall asleep under the silk duvet covering their naked bodies.

So here is the next part.

Do votes and comments.

#Sukanya