PART-26-MANIK PlANNING

Morning-9am
Location- MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES
MANIK CABIN....
MANIK P. O. V
I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH. But don't know how to express it to her . Even how to ask for forgiveness after these long years of seperation. NANDINI love me too . But now she is angry and  that anger is destroying everything I use to plan for her. She always use to refuse to talk to me. Always behave like a stranger with me. I'm her HUSBAND still. We both havn't file divorce to the court. Its not like I want to give her a divorce and start a new life with someone else. Then ,too she had no right to always mistreat me in front of all my new bussiness partners. I know, I did wrong with her that day. But for that ,I'm still repenting please someone make her understand that on my behalf.😖😖😖.......
From few days....
I had been sending her alot of gifts and notes. From the time we first met in the orphanage. But as usual she never reply to any of my messages and gifts. So this time , I thought of doing something new. Me with the help of other kids over there has setup a beautiful date for me and my wifey. Its a Surprise. 😁😁😁. I told them to not to tell her anything till the  evening. I'm so excited. Its been long we both spent a quality time together. I just hope she forgive me today itself. The ORPHANAGE is quite big. So planning over here was not a difficult task for me.....
" GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ALL A SECRET THAT HERE EVERYONE KNOW THAT NANDINI IS MY WIFE"
Never mind nobody dare to told her that infront of her face due to my warning😎😎😎.....

GET READY WIFEY  SOON !!!! I WILL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN!!!!

Location- BANDHAN ORPHANAGE....

NANDINI POV....
MANIK is been sending me alot of things these days that are use to be  my favourite one time. I always never gave any reply to him of any of those letters. He use to sent me. Reading them always makes me weak. I feel like going back to him and hug him tightly in my arms and never let in go. No matter , how much I show my anger towards him. I still can't neglect his pressence . My own desire to be with my HUSBAND and having a beautiful family. Having children with him and grow old with him. I love you MANIK. But i just don't know how to forget all the pain and suffering over all these years. And the more  i thinking about it. I feel anger over powering all my emotions for him. That time i hate him more . As if there is no love exist for a person like him in my life......
Here is the next part....
What do you think is going to happen now???
MANAN DATE is coming soon guys....
Till then....
Do votes and comments....
Bye....
# Sukanya