PART-21-MANAN MEET AT ORPHANAGE

Morning-8:00am
Location- MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES
MANIK P. O. V
I reached my office by car.  Today a bit  early in the morning. As because my P. A inform me that today we are going to sign a deal with MR. RAICHAND. He is a good business man. I met him once in one of the party were I went to congratulate my one of the friend for his success.....
Few days ago....
MANIK got a call from MR. RAICHAND . He offer him a deal with his company. It's basically a collaboration between two companies. And the profit was also hugh for both of them. After it get complete. So MANIK agree with him...
So give it a shot...
Ends of conversation....
So, today for signing up the deal MANIK is going to meet MR. RAICHAND at his office....
Suddenly he received a call from his P. A that the plan has slight changed. Now they are not going to meet at office. But at an ORPHANAGE that is owned by MR. RAICHAND . After hearing this he got a bit angry on him.  Because he thought that meeting him today was not a good idea as suddenly  he changed the location for meeting. And also cause of other meetings that are landed today will be kept hunging up for tomorrow. As all this thought start to come over his mind. He got very frustrated with it. Then he somehow cool down himself and focused on the meeting that is been held up at the orphanage. He came out of his office as he saw his P.A standing opening the car door for him to get in . He saw all these from his CCTV camera kept on the entrance of the office to keep a check on the employees who are working here and of course for safety purposes. The CCTV camera can only be operated by his personal cabin in the office. He got to know about the waiting of his P. A for his arrival so he left the office and all set to go to meet him at orphanage home.....
Here in the car both of them are settled to moved on for their destination... 
The driver start the car and move out of the office premises....
The journey was of 1 hour...  As because the orphanage is quiet and bit longer distance to reach from his office. Even they got late cause of heavy traffic jam on the road. After that the high way came and  journey went smoothly with cold wind flowing all the way as the glass were open both the side the wind was hitting on their faces. The journey was quite and peaceful as well.  Nobody talk to each other enjoying the silence and wind all the way to reach their destination....
Location - BANDHAN ORPHANAGE
MR. RAICHAND P. O. V
I was waiting for the MALHOTRA to arrive at the orphanage. As because my office was being renovated. So I couldn't manage the meeting over there. But need to fix it here. Never mind I will apologise to him got the inconvenience caused by me to him....
Few minutes later...
MANIK arrive at the orphanage greeted by Mr. RAICHAND and his wife. Who was present over there beside him. Then both of them went to a room in the orphanage to discuss the details of the deal....
MANIK P. O. V
After we reached both of us went to a room to discus the details about the deal we are about to signed with them. As we are discussing I felt a different kind of sensation all over my body. I can sense her presence over this place. But couldn't get a chance to approach him between the discussion. After its done. we signed the deal and have a formal handshake with him. And moved out of the room to go back to office again.  At that same time I  was hit by a person and fall down and the person was on top of me. I got very angry and was about to shout on that person.  Before that the person apologise and turn to face me and give me the person hand to take support and get back on my feet.  As I saw the person face the whole world stop for me. I was looking at the person and assuring myself that yes I finally found my precious thing back . I was spell bound and superb happy. My eyes full of tears and was busy staring at her. Feeling and absorbing her presence after 10 long years...  I want to hold her tight in my arms and hide her from the cruel world. But I know right now. I just lost the right over her after whatever I did to her was not at all forgivable . I gave her pain. I'm her culprit for whatever she has to go through after that dreadful day. I was determined to get her back . I know mending her heart would not be an easy task. Still I will do it. No matter whatever it takes to bring her back to my life. I love u my wifey so much.  I want to kiss her lips and hug her. But control myself and let her go and stand back not before whispering on her ear I love you and will get u back soon my love....  After that I saw everyone looking at us controlling their laughter at our condition. I quickly went to one of the washroom and changed my dress given by my P.A and then greeted MR.RAICHAND and his wife one last time. After that we moved towards our car to go back to office . Giving a small smile at my wife who stand their beside the tree of the orphanage looking shocked at my sudden arrival over the place....
Here is the next part....
A long update of 1000+ words ....
So I want all of you guys to do a lot of votes and comments....
# Sukanya