PART-15-MANIK INVESTIGATION

Morning -9am
Location - MALHOTRA HOUSE
MANIK P. O. V
MANAN BEDROOM
Whole night MANIK Thought about his behaviour with his wife in the party. But still because of his reputation at stake . He was very angry and disappointed by his wife. His mind were taking him in wrong direction. But his heart is in pain unknown to him. As because he knew were MANIK went wrong. And there is no fault of  his wife. She is still pure , innocent and right at her point. But it is only his ego that is not letting him see the real truth about this situation. It has already make him blind . He was unable to judge the situaton which is been created around him cause of his own mistake.
After alot of fighting with his inner feelings. He got up from the bed freshen up himself and went downstairs to have his breakfast wearing his suit to go to office.
At breakfast table....
All servant serve him breakfast. While eating he called his p.a to know the information about his wife where about. But was unable to collect the information. Which made him frustrated. Then he without completing his breakfast went out to his parking zone and told the driver to drive him towards police station. During the whole drive he was thinking about the incident that changed his life . But was least affected as because of his ego was not letting him to think wisely before taking any decision. Which can harm his already stake reputation.
Location- POLICE STATION
After reaching. He met with the police inspector and told him the full story. After that he gave a photo of his wife. And register a missing complain in her name. Then police assured him that they will try there level best to find his wife and return her back to him. After that he again call the driver and told him to drive to go to his office....
Early update for all of my readers who has been requesting me to update a new part of this story....
Hope you all love this part....
Do votes and comments......
#Sukanya