PART-17-MANIK'S REALISATION

Morning -8am
Location - MALHOTRA HOUSE
MANIK P. O. V
After NANDINI left from my life. My whole life became dark like before our marriage. Our marriage was arrange come love. It was planned by our parents. As because our father's were good friends. So they decided to get us married. After that all were so happy for us......
But right now the entire situation is different . My parents hate me after knowing what i did with nandini in past. They had broken all the relationship with me. That time i realised what a big blunder i did by doing all those wrong things. I lost everything in my life for my male ego. Which had made me blind for months. That is why i didn't saw my helpless wife pleading infront of me. Although i know that fault was mine only. But i just couldn't digest the fact that due to nandini my whole reputation was about to finish off. The billionaire who don't know how to lower your head in infront of so many people. Had to do it and need to face such public humiliation. Just because of my wife had committed a sin by telling the truth of our relationship infront of all the people present in that party along with the media . I was very much angry and frustrated at that time due to this issue . But as the time passed slowly and steadly.  I felt very lonely in my personal life. I understood the importance of having a life partner. With whom you can share your pain , sarrow, love everything. From that time i started missing nandini more in my life. I want her back to me now. But i don't know were is she ? How is she? Does she still love me like before or my one mistake change her love for me in to pure hatered? This type of questions always hunt my mind like anything. I just want to skip all these things . And wish to meet nandini again. To start a fresh. Is it still possible or not for her to accept me like before scares me. I love u nandini. And am sorry as well for not being a good and understanding husband of yours.....
Here is the next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya