32

{Sting POV}

"Mom, I'm getting worried."

"I am, too..."

"I'll go check." Laxus said. "I'll call as soon as something happens."

"Be careful, son." Dad said. 

"I know."

He quickly exited the car and ran over to where Lucy went. 

{Laxus POV}

I ran in the directions she went. 

As I turned the corner, a pair of feet came into view. 

"What the..."

When I was fully able to see the situation, I couldn't believe my eyes. 

It felt like ice was running through my veins. 

"L-Lucy! Natsu!"

Eagle ran towards me, clawing at my thighs. There was blood everywhere. 

"You ok, boy?" I asked. He licked me, and I quickly ran over to Lucy. A knife was in her hand, and she was unconscious. 

"Lucy!" I yelled. "Oi, wake up!"

She didn't move. 

I quickly grabbed my phone and called an ambulance. 

"Hello? Yes, there's a stabbed person here! Please, come quickly!"

I gave the caller the address and location, and quickly hung up, calling my brother's phone. 

"Oi, Sting! Get that first aid kit in the back and get everyone here, now!"

"What? Why, what happened?!"

"Just hurry! Before Lucy gets even more hurt!"

I hung up quickly and took off my jacket, wrapping her knife wound with it. 

"Oh god, Lucy..." I muttered. I checked for her pulse. It was weak, but still there. 

Footsteps, voices, and soon, everyone was here. 

"Oh my god! Lucy!"

Dad immediately sprung into action, checking to make sure he was still alive. 

"Ambulances are coming..." I said. Then I ran over to Natsu, who was being tended to by his father. 

"I'm sorry, son.." he said. Natsu looked like he was sleeping. Sweat ran down his forehead. 

"He's simply fainted." His dad said, standing up. He carried Natsu on his shoulders, though he had difficulty. 

"Here, I'll carry him." I said. Natsu landed on my shoulders. 

(Time skip)

Lucy entered the operating room and Natsu was given an overnight bed. 

"He's fainted from the overdose of propofol. He'll be fine once we've given him an IV and some rest."

"Thank you."

"Always in your service, sir." The doctor walked away, jotting stuff down on clipboard. 

Mom was crying. Even Sting was crying, his face covered. No sound came from his mouth but shaky exhales. 

I sighed and slumped down next to him, patting his back. 

"Didn't know you were such a crybaby, squirt."

He didn't reply, and continued to cry. 

(I swear I didn't rhyme that on purpose)

"It's just...Lucy..." He sniffed. "This is all my fault...I shouldn't have left Lucy there that day..."