25

{Natsu POV}

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." I said, stroking her hair. We were on the roof. School had ended, and Lucy asked if we could talk.  

"It's okay, I get it..." Lucy said, smiling. "I wouldn't have told you either if it happened to me."

"But it's Lisanna." I said. 

"I don't care; you're not going to marry her, right?"

"Of course not!"

"Then there you go." Lucy said, her hands in mine. "You're not going to marry her, you don't even like her, and I'm your girlfriend. Anyone with a brain would know what that means."

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "You're awesome, you know that?"

She hugged me back. "Of course I do."

(Time skip){Lucy POV}

"Hey Lucy, lets go shopping!"

We had a week-long vacation from school, so Sting decided that we'll spend more time together.  

"Shopping?"

"You need a new pair of shoes, and I wanna buy something for Rogue."

"Ah." I nodded. "Sure."

We arrived at the mall and started to look around. Well...him, not me. 

"What're you going to buy him?"

"I was thinking of buying him this couple sweater I found." He said, tapping his chin. "It was very pretty."

"Aww." I said, giggling. "That's adorable."

"After that, we'll go pick some shoes for you, k?"

"Ok."

We entered a store, and I followed Sting around, feeling the material of the clothes flow past my hand. 

"Ah, there is it!" We stopped, and I waited as he picked the clothes out. "Y'know, Rogue has a very slim body, it's almost petite."

"Woah, how do you know that?" 

"Uh, hugs? Do you not hug your boyfriend?"

"Fair point." I said, shrugging. Metal clinked, and Sting grabbed my hand. 

"Got it! Let's go." We walked to wait in line. 

"Do you think the police found him yet?" I asked, as we took a step forward. 

"I'm sure they'll find him soon." Sting said. "It's been a while since they've called, they should've found him by now."

I smiled. "Right?"

"Lighten up! No need to be stressed over it." He said, patting my head. 

(Time skip)

Sting took a quick stop at restroom. Since I wasn't allowed to go in(obviously), I stayed nearby, waiting patiently. 

As I leaned against the wall, I was suddenly pushed to the floor. 

"Oh, look who it is?"

Caught by surprise, I didn't get up. Their voices were awfully familiar. 

"Are you...?"

"What's a cripple like you doing here? You can't even see any of the products!" 

I held Eagle back from barking. My body shook. "What...Who are you?"

"Ha! You already know who I am!"

I flinched as a whoosh of air signaled a hit. 

{Sting POV}

I shook the water away from my hands, as I exited the bathroom. 

"Alright Lucy, lets—"

I gasped. Shock was evident in my face. Lucy was on the floor, and a couple of kids from school hit her. 

However, before I could walk to her and beat up every single kid in the face, a woman came over and grabbed a kid's wrist before she could hit Lucy. 

"Young lady, that is quite inappropriate behavior." She said. Her voice sounded familiar...

"Who the hell are you?" The girl asked, throwing her wrist down to release her grip. "Mind your own business, old woman!"

"Hey, that's a bit rude, don't you think?" Suddenly, Natsu appeared. I widened my eyes. 

"N-Natsu?!"

"Apologize to my mother, please."

"M-Mother?!" Their eyes went back and forth, from Natsu to his mom. Of course she was familiar. 

"Damn it, lets go!" The group ran, and disappeared. I ran over to Lucy. 

"Woah, what're you guys doing here?" Natsu asked. I stroked her hair. 

"You ok?" I asked, ignoring him. She nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It didn't hurt." 

I sighed with relief, and helped her up. I turned around and bowed to Natsu's mom. 

"Thank you, ma'am."

She smiled and patted my shoulder. Then she turned to Lucy, who tilted her head down. 

"Does that happen a lot at school, dear?"

"No! Not at all..." She replied. "Not anymore..."

"Good!" Suddenly, she grabbed Lucy's arm. She turned to me. "Do you boys mind if I take her for a bit?"

Confused, I looked at Natsu. "Huh?"

"Nope. Mom, make sure she doesn't get into trouble!"

She smiled and took Lucy. Flustered, she just walked with the woman. 

As they turned a corner, I turned to Natsu, who waved. 

"Uh...What...why are you guys here?" I asked. 

He smirked. "Am I not allowed to come into a mall I'm going to inherit someday?"

"Inherit—Wait WHAT?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Yep! This is my dad's mall."

{Lucy POV}

We turned a few corners, before she stopped walking. This area was much quieter than before. 

"Um..."

"Dear, I need your help."

"H-Huh?"

"I'm sure you've heard about Natsu's marriage, yes?"

"Yes...?"

"Then listen to me for a second. I may be the wife of a chairman, but my son's happiness comes first."

I widened my eyes as she told me her plan. 

:D I guess I'm 14 now. Happy birthday to me~