Caught Red-Handed

Everybody stared at Chase.

No.

Anti.

Dark actually felt panicked. Why? Why was he concerned for the glitch?

Sean on the phone was silent at first probably thinking of what to do. If there was a Chase look-alike with the Ipliers, he knew who he actually was, "I'll get Marvin. We'll get there as soon as we can"

Anti went to stand up. With his cover blown, he had to get out of there NOW.

But the others had other plan.

"Magnum!" Mark shouted, "Grab him! Google! Neutralize the glitchy bastard!"

Dark could only watch as they pounced on Anti, not that he could put up too much of a fight against them. Google shocked him with a certain charge that was able to stop him from  glitching away.

"Anti . . ." Dark felt. . . guilty, "You can stop the act now. Your show's over"

Mark snapped his eyes to him, "You knew?"

Anti chuckled humorlessly, "Of course he knew. . . . .  About a week ago . . . maybe more . .. heheheh"

"Dude. . . . Bro, why?" Bing asked Anti, "I thought . .. thought we were bros. We were cool!"

Anti wouldn't even look at him. He didn't want to admit that Bing wasn't so bad.

Suddenly there was a snapping noise and they turned to see Sean along with all of the other Septic egos.

Anti just chuckled deeply, "Ehehaha .. . . Well look who it is! The gang's all here! Hahaha"

Jackie looked ready to punch his lights out but Dark quickly put himself in between them and Anti.

He didn't know why. He just . . . did it.

"Dark .  ." Mark didn't understand these actions, "What are you doing?"

"Look, this may look odd . . . but Anti's not the bad guy here. Actor is"

"Actor?" Yan huffed, "The fuck does any of this have to do with THAT weirdo!?"

"Isn't he dead?" Bim wasn't up on the current news and the Jims were ripping out the cameras fast as lightning.

"Look" Jackie stepped closer, "It's obvious he's tricked you. He does that a lot. But that doesn't mean you can trust him" he glared at Anti, "None of us can. Marvin, get the cuffs. He's coming with us"

Dark still stood in his way, though, "He could have killed or hurt anyone while he was here but he didn't"

"All a part of some bigger scheme I bet" Marvin snorted, "Dark just get out of the way. This doesn't concern you"

"IT DOES!"

Anti didn't understand why he was defending him. It wasn't like he did him any favors.

Chase and Anti locked eyes, though and that's when Anti realized he still looked like HIM. Must be weird to see Anti in similar get-up to him but he didn't care. He didn't want to change back to the way he really looked.

"Is that my hat?"

Anti wouldn't answer him. Of course he had needed his hat to complete his stupid look!

"Explain yourself, Dark" Mark wanted to understand. After everything he told him, why would Dark keep such an important thing from him?

But Marvin threw the cuffs to Google, allowing him to put them on him to keep the glitch detained.