The Frozen Lake

Anti drove Actor out of the void and into the manor where everyone else was.

The plan was. . . 

Well let's be honest. Anti didn't really have a plan. He was just winging it and it seemed to be working so far.

No one else was in the house, though. 

'Good. Seems the idiots weren't so dumb after all. Least they know when to get the fook out of my way' he could sense most everyone outside away from them.

"You really have a death wish, don't you?!" Actor exclaimed, "No matter. You'll just be a dead fly on the wall when I'm done with you!" 

With every lash of gashing aura, Anti glitched out of the way, ignoring how his throat was still gushing blood everywhere.

It was just a symbol of the psycho he was but also, he liked to use it as a scare or gross factor.

Taking his knife in his hand, he wiped some blood onto the blade and flung the liquid directly at Actor, covering his eyes.

The man yelled angrily, "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!"

"I DARE PRETTY FUCKING HARD!" Anti was able to get close enough to  stab the man in the chest.

"GOTCHA!"

But Actor, although pinned under the knife, smirked. He wiped off the blood with his sleeve and chuckled at Anti.

The glitched swallowed, not expecting that.

"You look surprised. Sorry, glitch-bitch, but it's not the first time I had a blade to the heart" Actor ripped out the knife, "Let's see how YOU fare"

Mark paced, looking back between the house and the others. This wasn't right. Where was Dark? Was he actually still in the void? What happened to him? Why did Anti bring Actor HERE!? Was Anti actually helping them?

"Something doesn't add up right" he finally spoke.

"Yeah, I mean why the hell is Anti fighting Actor? They have a quarrel in their deal?" Sean noted.

Chase and Jackie shared a look as well as the other Septic egos.

They knew something wasn't right either but Jackie also knew the confrontation wasn't against the deal they made.

Something deeper had happened.

"I'm gonna go get Darky!" Wilford tried to march back in the mansion but Jameson stopped him.

'Dark is in the void, Wil. Anti and Actor are fighting in the manor right now'

Wilford looked confused, "Darky-boy's back home then?! Oh! Why didn't ya say so! He's probably just taking a nap then!"

"Right" Dr. Iplier noted calmly for him, "He's just napping, Wil"

"Okay!"

Suddenly a window was broken out from a large blast, causing Anti to blow out with the shards.

They all gasped and watched as the glitch rolled into the grass with a knife in his shoulder.

Before anyone could even THINK about running up to him even if they wanted, a larger blast took out the corner of the house, making Anti roll further, presumably unconscious.

Everyone watched as out of the smoke, Actor came walking out in plain view.

He was snarky looking in a red and white suit and slicked back hair. It may have even looked like he had sharper canine teeth, making him look akin to an evil snake.