The Truth

"Aaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggh!!!!"

Actor wasn't happy.

He was so close.

So close to intervening.

This was his CHANCE!

Only to be squandered by none other than WILFORD MOTHERLOVING WARSTACHE!

And . . . . Anti.

Whether he realized it or not, he was a big part of why his plan didn't work.

"DAMMIT!" He punched a mirror on the other side in the void, "Fucking useless . . . . I should have never trusted him with this . . .." he growled under his breathe. He had to think of a different plan now.

Because now everything was different.

Dark wasn't meant to know the truth but even now, Mark had him in his old study to tell him.

And he couldn't do anything about it.

He took a deep breathe, "No matter. . . . . He's still the enemy. . . . .  my villain. I'll find a way to keep him that way. I was so close before. I won't fail again and this time. . I won't NEED a partner"

'Why did I even need him to begin with? To release Dark Chica, I suppose to confuse him. To question his bond with her. And then I suppose he was good for relaying information about him. I've learned a lot about the fool. . . Fucking mirror image of Damien. . . . .  He put those thoughts in her head'

Yes, he'd have to change his plan now. . . .

But that didn't mean he had lost.

It was time for Plan B.

Dark wondered why the others couldn't hear what Mark had to say.

And why all of a sudden was Mark not afraid of him? Did he trust him now? After almost killing him? Even Dark thought it was dumb of him.

But he could understand not telling anyone else. Perhaps he has his reasons?

Dark thought he was done giving Mark the benefit of the doubt but here he was again . . ..  trusting his creator. 

'Just this one last time. Let me trust you, Mark'

Mark promised to tell him the truth now . . . .

Dark had so many questions.

Would he finally get those answers?

Why was Actor after him? If Damien was dead, then didn't he get his revenge a long time ago? Wasn't Celine the one to try and kill him? Was Actor just delusional? What did ANY of this have to do with Dark Chica? 

Why was Actor so hell bent on making him the villain and where the hell was he now?

"I imagine you have several questions"

Dark blinked, "You might say that. . ."

"Right . . ..  Well instead of answering them individually . . .maybe it's best for me to just explain the whole story"

"Well . . . you said that the Damien video and Who Killed Markiplier weren't the complete truth. There was more to it. I guess I'm ready to find out" Dark looked him in the eye, "I need to know NOW"

"Yeah . . ." Mark sighed heavily, "I agree . . . I'm sorry, Dark. It's my fault. There's no reason I didn't tell you. I was just . . . well I was afraid you'd snap, I guess but looks like that happened anyway-"