⁓Kaguya's Daughters⁓

Eternity

Eternity.

Something about this word renders every human crazy.

A pull, a mysterious, unbearable pull.

What would you do if you had the power to become immortal? What would you say?

Yes, of course.

Even if it meant sharing someone else's life, stealing their existence by taking charge, and locking them away in a dark room without doors, windows, or lights. A prison cell where their soul would agonize, frozen by an icy draft that strengthens as their control slips away.

Your daughter's existence? You would take it. You know you would if you had the opportunity. But alas, not everyone can master death.

First, you'll need strength, then knowledge, and her blood.

If you meet these three criteria, a chance will emerge to prove yourself. Show you want it more than you long for heaven or fear hell, more than you wish to love and be loved. You need to crave power, live for it, kill for it. Only someone that invested would become worthy of her blood, the blood of the First: the princess who found the apple, grabbed the round fruit with both hands, and plunged her teeth into its flesh, gorging herself on its magic despite the consequences.

Only then would you become one of Kaguya's daughters.