⁓Rage⁓

Fire. His body is on fire. His skin, his heart, his brain. Everything hurts.

Someone has to make it stop! Make it stop!

His eyes widen and land on the cause of his pain: her pretty, silky hair, now crimson, bathes in blood.

Naruto feels his lengthening canines penetrate the skin of his lower lip and lets out a growl that a sudden touch on his forearm ends instantly. When he looks up, Naruto notices a boy with red eyes talking to him but cannot focus on the words. He can only hear the blood pumping in his ears.

But this boy... Naruto knows him. He knows him, and yet he cannot recall his name. He eyes the boy's jet-black hair that sticks to the side of his face, his skin that looks pale and clammy, then sees the needles piercing every inch of his body, leaving his white shorts stained with blood.

Brat. The Uchiha brat.

Naruto freezes.

Whose voice was that? Was it him? No, he would never think that. He would think "asshole" or "bastard" but never "brat."

Sasuke. It's Sasuke. Right?

Naruto returns his focus to the black-haired boy. Now he can pick up the words.

"You're hurting her."

Her.

Naruto glances at the body lying lifeless between them. He knows who it is. Yet, it cannot be her. The skin is too white. Even the colour of her eyes has turned to a dull green. A trail of blood flows from her blue lips, and her gown is soaked in water and something else. Something dark.

"Naruto, release her. Your... Your nails, they're like claws. You're hurting her."

The blond doesn't know what startles him the most: the sight of his claws or that he's been hurting Sakura without noticing. He drops her arm and falls back on his heels.

She's dying, as expected. Weak brat.

Dying?