Part 16- Discussions with the Denali's

Bella's Pov
Months passed by in a blur because today is the day, today is baby shower day!!!!!! I'm sooo excited today I get to officially know the gender of both of my twins and my pixie sister was right I am pregnant with twins because Tanya here gave me an ultrasound since she used to be a doctor years back and also she just wanted to know if everything is going ok with me and the babies and she was right, according to many tests she's made I'm perfectly fine and that I was indeed pregnant with twins.

Today I woke up early about 7 am I think so I got ready for the day I took a shower, brushed my teeth did my hair in these cute wavy waves and I put on light makeup like mascara, lip-gloss, and light eyeshadow and lastly I put this cute navy blue maternity dress with my diamond incrusted flats that Alice gave me a couple of months ago.

The picture above is the dress Bella is wearing but instead of boots she's wearing her beautiful elegant flats that Alice bought her a couple of months ago

So after I was done getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror and I hardly changed I mean yeah my bump is bigger because of the pregnancy an all but my face it doesn't look as bad I mean I look a bit tired but I have no eye bags, no dark circles, and no wrinkles I still look like the same old Bella. Once I went downstairs I got greeted by my amazing family "good morning" I said with a huge smile as I walked downstairs to the living room "good morning bells" I got from my family "any plans?" Tanya asked "umm none that I can think of..... ohhhh waittttt the girl's are coming today!!" I said excitedly "ya but anything else" they all asked enthusiastically.

"Ummm." I said trying to think "oh I remember.. I'm going to this restaurant later I've been craving their pasta" I told them with a smile but their reactions are priceless of course I know it's my baby shower, I went and sat down next to Kate since she was next to my favorite spot on the couch "ok but what else????" They all said laughing a bit "hahaha I'm just kidding guys obviously I know what else is going to happen and that is..... MY BABY SHOWER!!!!!" I said excitedly and they all laughed with me. "Got me worried there for a sec bells" the girls said "ha ha it's ok plus why would I be so dressed up for the day?" I told them rolling my eyes at them.

"You do have a point bells" they all said and laughed I mean the audacity I always look good everyday and that's on period after that I went and made myself a bowl of yogurt with some natural berries like blueberries, kiwi's, strawberries and such oh and also some freshly squeeze orange juice. You might be thinking why didn't the rest of the family help me out well once I tried to get off of the couch which was difficult so Garrett, Laurent and Elizar helped me out so I thanked them and I headed to the kitchen but they all ran to the kitchen seconds before I went in "what do you guys need?" I asked them once I entered the kitchen.

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?" They all said united but I rolled my eyes at them "umm nothing cause I am going to make it myself" I told them proudly but they didn't budge so we had a whole ass argument there so I turned to Garrett "hey Gary please tell them I can do it by myself" I pleaded to him as I hugged him which was a downside to everyone because I got Garrett wrapped around my finger I'm like a baby sister to him and I always get my way through him no matter what.

I could tell they were all glaring at Garrett while he hugged me back and said "I mean.... if she wants to do it she can, we can make her breakfast one day and the next bells can make whatever she wants and so on" Gary said trying to convince the rest "no" they all said united so I had to change to my next plan which was tears, once they all said no I started crying tearlessly which caught them off guard "what's wrong bells" Gary said trying to comfort me as well was Laurent.

You might be thinking why Laurent, wasn't he going to kill you and such but the truth is we got closer he's like another brother to me, like an overprotective brother he isn't as bad as he seems his eyes are now an amber colored because he changed his diet to animals but back to what is happening. "I just want to make myself breakfast" I said in between sobs and looked up at him and he looked down at me with worry in his face in a brotherly way of course and wiped my tears away "guys" he said in a higher tone "fine" they all said "fine, what" I said as I turned to the rest of my family "you can make yourself breakfast bells" they all groaned.

"But I am going to sit here and talk to you" Kate said and sat down on the chair she brought to the kitchen's island "well I gotta start so now everyone can do whatever they want and thank you so much Gary" I said facing the rest and hugged Gary tightly and he said your welcome and kissed my head and they all went outside I guess to hunt or something "where did they go" I asked Kate "umm they went to hunt" she said nervously so I just shrugged it off and looked at my phone and fixed my hair and makeup in-front of Kate and gave her a huge smile "you know your unbelievable bells" she told me rolling her eyes.

"Ehh, it isn't my fault your hubby is easy to convince" I told her with a smirk "righttttt" she said and we both laughed so I started chopping up some fruits but she insisted she wanted to help so I let her, so that's how that went down.