Part 11-Some explaining's & Good news

Alice's Pov (still)
"ok guys so you might be wondering where I took Esme and Rose without them knowing" I asked them "Yea, cause you girls left without telling us where for a whole month" our husbands said united.

"ok to make it more easier guys, Alice took me and Esme to Alaska" Rose continued except telling them the part about Bella and the Denali's. "ok, hope you guys had fun" Jasper said still not knowing what else to say just as well Emmett who just nodded simply. "Ok so guys we went to Alaska right, while we went to the mall we bumped in with our cousins the Denali and..." I said making the long pause intriguing obviously. "and who else" the guys whisper yelled and Rose just smirked and I smiled at them.

"the other person was my great best friend named Isabella" I told them with a smirk across my face and Rose smirked along with me and the guys had shock written all over there faces but they just didn't want to admit it fully because they might be wondering is it our Bella and if so why is she there.

"is.. is it bells" Emmett stuttered "Is it really her Alice" Jasper continued as well "Yes it was Bella and currently she's living with the Denali's because she went for help" I told them the truth. "what's wrong with my sis" both Jasper and Emmett asked worriedly and I couldn't believe it I knew Emmett cared for Bella as a little sister but Jasper I just knew he cared for her but not that much as a sister and it shocked me at first but I smiled after.

"Guys Bella needs our help and since we weren't there for her she seeked for help" Rose said in an alarming tone even though everything in the end is going to be fine. "What why, what's wrong with bells" Emmett and Jasper asked alarmed clearly because of Rosalie. "Well... Bella's pregnant" Me and Rosie whisper yelled at the end.

"Oh my god I'm going to be an uncle!" Emmett boomed "Oh my god same here but how's this possible!?" Jasper asked directly at me "Well Edward is the father clearly and the baby is going to be half human and half vamp" I said while we we're walking around the park and I haven't noticed it before but this park is gorgeous, there are a lot of wild flowers, tall green pine trees, there are so many cute butterflies and ladybugs and such but back to the conversation.

"ok so I didn't know Bella was pregnant because she was planning her decisions pretty well, right now she's living with the Denali's and they count her as family like we do and Bella begged for us the girls I mean to not tell Edward or any of the guys in general even though it might be hard to keep it a secret, it's because she's not ready to confront any us especially Edward" I told the guys truthfully.

"Believe her guys Bella even told us and she wasn't ready at first but she said it'll be fun if we were with her the girls mainly and probably you guys too but she's not sure but.." Rose was going to say until I interrupted her quickly "But I had a vision of me telling only you Jasper and Emmett because we would need help looking after Bella, oh and before anything I would have to call Bella what she thinks about this." I told them the truth I hope Bella doesn't get mad or anything about this. Everyone else nodded so I kept talking.

"So that's that we would need help as to what to say to the rest of you guys for why we are leaving ever so often but there's more, Bella is having twins and..." I tried to go on but the guys had shock written all over their faces "Wow" Emmett said "So she's pregnant let alone having twins that's amazing like wow" Jasper said astonished at the news.

"Ohh and Alice found out she's having two twin girls, and Alice and I are going to be godmothers, oh my godd" Rosalie said super excited and it was true we both are going to be aunties/godmothers of the twins this is getting super exciting, I can't wait til they're all grown up.

"Oh my god, girls????" our husbands said very shocked and happy about the news. "Guys can you please promise us you will not tell anyone specifically Carlisle and Edward oh and to not think about it for Bella's sake, If all goes well you guys can go see Bella with us and maybe meet the twins" I told them in a rush meanwhile throwing away the rest of our Ice-creams.

"Oh and me and the girls are planning to go visit Bella and the Denali's when she's 4 months pregnant and lastly when she's 8 months pregnant after that for a couple of centuries we will stay with her for like a year or so and take turns to be with Bella like Alice goes by herself, same with me and Esme and another year we are all going to be together." Rose said which was true.

"and since you guys know, I can mayyybe persuade Bella if you guys can come along and now I know what excuses we could use whenever we need to go visit Bella and the Denali's" I told them "Speaking of Bella I promised her I would facetime her when we got home so can everyone please be quiet especially both of you and Rosie come next to me." I told them and everyone agreed and Rose came right next to me and then I began the call.