Part 30- Pumpkins in danger

Bella's Pov
"What the hell!!!!!" I heard pixie say to the others so I just winked at her and continued on with the show "howdy everybody" I yelled with my somewhat "southern" accent through the microphone and tipped an imaginary hat "ha I'm just kidding, looks like the secrets out or am I wrong! Well enough about me and let's partyyyyy" I yelled through the microphone which made the crowd roar in excitement. I then began singing the songs I wrote and ended up with me and my dancers dancing to the choreographed dance we rehearsed months ago. 

From the far away distance I could see my family having fun they were dancing hell pixie was dancing and singing along as well so I quickly had a great idea so I kept singing in my microphone but got off stage and went through the crowd all the way to the end where my family was which surprised them the most "hey mom and dad" I said as I moved the microphone to the side, I heard a hey sweetie from Esme meanwhile Carlisle was frozen but eventually got back to reality and he gave me a genuine smile at me. "Let's hear it up for these three lovely ladies!" I yelled through the microphone and dragged Esme, Pixie and Rose to the stage.

"Well now, let's see I need more people up here" I yelled and I got a couple more girls up on stage and we all started to sing and dance to the beat, it was so much fun if you tell me. The song finally ended and that was it "well thank you all so much for coming here today, there's still going to be music playing after, and I will be giving out autographs and taking pictures with you all over there in the booth to the right" I added and I got the girls off stage and the security escorted my girls (Esme, Alice and Rose) off stage as well.

Meanwhile I went through backstage to retouch myself and went to the booth to meet up with the fans and get the autographs and pictures taken care of, so many of my fans were so nice, and lovable literally we even started talking a bit about ourselves it was great. Then I saw my family was all the way down in the line waiting for me so I fetched one of my security guards and showed him a picture to get the family for me as I continued my talk with this girl Sophia and her friends.

Alice's Pov
We finally arrived and luckily we got there on time because the show hasn't started and a couple of minutes later some guy announced Rocky rocket and the crowd went wild and so did I and finally the mysterious lady who is my favorite singer finally came on the stage and I couldn't believe my own eyes it... it.... it was Bella "what the hell!!" I told my family and then I saw Bella wink at me.

Wow what a friend I mean I would always bring her up and everything and Bella would just brush it off as if it were nothing but wow it's Bella we haven't seen each other in probably 2-4 years since she told us she started working and now I know what her "work" was.

Did I mention her outfit was stunning literally, the family and I danced along to Bella singing along with the rest of her fans but when she was singing her last song she brought me, rose, Esme and a couple of more fans onto the stage and we all danced and sang along with Bella and overall it was so much fun. Oh, and I almost forgot when Bella walked down from the stage to bring me and the girls up she literally said hi mom and dad to Esme and Carlisle, and well Esme was happy and Carlisle well he froze but eventually got back to reality and smiled at Bella.

~~~~

Right now the family and I are waiting in line to meet up with Bella along with the rest of her fans and we could hear her laughing and talking to one of her fans, and then she fetched a security guy and showed him her phone and then a couple of minutes later the guy came up to us. "Hello are you guys the Cullen's?" He asked and Carlisle said yes and we all were escorted somewhere until I realized we were being escorted where Bella was.

Bella's Pov
Before the guys came up to me I quickly gave Sophia my phone and told her to record for a bit "oh wow hey guys long time no see" I said as I signed more cd's "oh yea hey guys, you big fat traitor" pixie began "what do you mean" I told her innocently "oh I don't know for the past few....... what years I kept on telling you and rambling about my favorite singer Rocky Rocket and turns out it was my sister!!" Alice squealed "yea well oops" I told her laughing.

I told my thanks to Sophia and grabbed my phone back and took more photos with her and her friends and I asked for security to bring more chairs for my family to sit beside me, I eventually finished signing cds and finally I finished taking pictures with my fans and Alice wanted to take pictures with me and the family so we took some pictures and we began walking around in the concert and played some games in the booths.

"Well isn't it a surprise to see you all here" I finally said as we walked around in the arena "did you really think I was going to miss my favorite singer reveal concert, hell no" Alice added which made me chuckle "what, but how???" Carlisle questioned "it's a long story plus we shouldn't talk about it in the public eye Carlisle" I told him until I heard my babies yell "mom help us there's a strange vampire at the house" through our mind link.

"ok I'm on my way just go to the secret basement in your room quick and stay together" I told them in our mind link "I'm so sorry but I have to go" I said as I started running to my car and everyone followed behind "what's wrong?" They all questioned "pumpkins in danger" I told them and everyone finally realized except Carlisle and Edward of course, once I got into my car I sped off like if there wasn't tomorrow.

Once I arrived at my house I heard my babies yell in our mind link he's literally in front of our basement we can smell him, once we all got out of our cars I vamp speed into my girl's room and behold there was the mysterious vampire. "Stay in there until I say so girls"  I warned and I quickly grabbed the unknown man from the collar and threw him out of the house "who the hell are you? And why are you here in my home!!!" I yelled at the man defensive and his back faced me and I used my earth element power and start hitting him with it along with fire and eventually I ended up on top of him punching him really hard.

"Bells, it's me stop it" the man said angrily and I got his hair out of his face and behold it was the one and only.......