Part 3-Finally here

Bella's Pov
I can't believe it I'm finally here in Alaska, it wasn't really hard to find the Denali's home actually I just went through the middle of the woods obviously a taxi took me there and I found a two-story house so I believe this would be the one, when I finally got to the door the Denali's came outside "good evening" I believe it was Elizar the leader of the coven asked "good evening everyone, I was hoping if you could help me" I asked them.

"What is it dear" Carmen asked I assume it was her since she was next to Elizar plus Alice has talked to me about them and showed me some pictures "well for starters I know what you are and that you are practically cousins with the Cullens" I told them and everyone was in shock and we all went in and into the living room to discuss more.

"So dear how do you know what we are, and who the Cullens are" Elizar kindly asked and here it goes again my whole story "well for starters me and Edward we were dating until he left me with his family the other day and right now I don't know what to do" I told them full of sincerity. "Oh Bella what's wrong" Carmen and the rest of the girls asked worried I'm assuming the Cullens talked about me with their cousins.

"Well clearly everyone can hear another heartbeat or am I wrong" I asked "yea, why do we?" Tanya asked "umm well I think I'm pregnant because me and Edward did it not that long ago plus my pregnancy is much faster than a humans pregnancy and I also felt a kick while I was on the plane" I told them rambling everything at the same time.

"Oh my god that's unbelievable" everyone said with shock written all over there face "well what can we help you with sweetie" Carmen asked in a motherly voice it reminded me of Esme.

"Well I wouldn't like to bother you anymore but since the Cullens left me and I have no one else to go to, I'm begging you guys to help me with the baby since it's half human and half vampire, I was hoping if you could help me with my pregnancy and help me deliver the baby and I know I might not make it after birth. So once I deliver the baby I was hoping if you could call Rosalie Cullen if she could take care after my baby as if it was hers" I asked them hoping they would accept my offer.

I know Rosalie would be a good mother to my baby no matter what even if it means I won't be there for my baby but for some reason I have a strong feeling I'm going to have twins for some reason. "of course we'll help you sweetie can you excuse us for a second" Carmen asked and everyone went into the dining room to discuss everything I'm assuming.

Denali's Pov
Kate's Pov
"Guys I think we should help Bella out, she really needs us especially since the Cullens left her and now she has a baby to be there for" I told my family not knowing what they were going to say "I think it's an amazing idea, Edward and the rest of the Cullens talk so well about Bella so I think we will get along pretty well" Carmen said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"ok so it's settled we should ask Bella to join our clan and help her out, and later on through pregnancy we should ask her if we should turn her into a vampire like us to be with her baby" Elizar told everyone and we're ok with it, we're so happy to have another person in the family but I'm wondering what happened to her and Edward, why did he do this to her so we went back to Bella and told her on what we agreed except turning her and she was shocked and told us she doesn't want to be a bother and we reassured her that she wouldn't be a bother and she finally agreed and now we sat her things up in our spare bedroom in which would be Bella's room for the meantime.

Back to Bella's point of view
Bella's Pov
These couple of hours that have passed by has been amazing the Denali's are an amazing family just like the Cullens but in a special way, I told them my story on how I met the Cullens and then I told them how Edward left me in the woods and the girls were angry and furious about this but in the end I told them that I will forgive them, well I'll forgive "him" because I know he left me to keep me safe but I'm still not ready to see them again well the girls I think I can, so I told my new family well I count them as family already, they told me their stories on how each one of them got changed, how they met and how Elizar was in the Volturi and such, I'm also excited for tomorrow the girl's and I are going shopping since my clothes don't fit anymore plus I have enough money for it. The jobs I've had before and especially my inheritance money so I would round that up to at least $4m.

Hey guys hope you liked it, sorry I might not be posting frequently since I just started school so I have a lot of things to do right now but I promise I will complete this book 😊